Quarantine

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

analag

A co worker tested positive, this is not good. Will things ever be the same again, I doubt it. Was this an accident, I doubt it.  Is it a purge or a cleansing, I believe it.

ruffrecords said:
It's worse than that. You may lose family members. I already have.

Ian

Sorry to hear.
In the end it wasn't nuclear destruction that defeated us. We are but sitting ducks.

> analag
> Mars
> Was this an accident

You are from Mars? And you don't know War Of The Worlds??

SFS007-TheWarOfTheWorlds-1953-10.jpg

It can't be deliberate human action. We are not that smart. And it is clearer every day that many of our leaders (on every side) are morons.

However the Germs ARE out to get us!! That's the only way they live. And they been doing it most of a billion years (yes dinosaurs trilobites and pond-scum got colds).

ruffrecords said:
It's worse than that. You may lose family members. I already have.
Ian

"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind..."

We have also lost a family member. 

scott2000 said:
Condolences to everyone.Certainly  feels strange saying that in the same thread :-\

It sure does seem very strange.  My heartfelt condolences to others who have lost someone.

The family member we lost was elderly and in a care home.  I'm not sure what, if any, restrictions are place in the various States regarding the number of people allowed at funerals but, over here, my mum and her sister weren't able to pay their respects and say goodbye to their brother, which made the whole thing worse, and even more strange.

Peace, love, and holding good thoughts for all. 

Same here, paying your respects and saying the final goodbye is not possible at the the moment. My wife has lost two sisters within 3 weeks, one of natural causes and one of the virus. She and her brother we not able to attend either funeral because of the restrictions. When the weather is good we sit outside in the garden and chat. Suddenly she just pauses. She says, I just realised I have lost two sisters. This happens most days.

Cheers

Ian

ruffrecords said:
When the weather is good we sit outside in the garden and chat. Suddenly she just pauses. She says, I just realised I have lost two sisters. This happens most days.

This  is really, really sad, I'm so sorry Ian.   

My mum has done the same regarding her brother. 

Take care of each other down there...

We had one family member turn up positive for covid , cousin of my moms with downs syndrome but hail, hearty and pulled through at the age of 60 , probably when she was born life expectancy for people with her affliction was 20's 30's maybe , just goes to show ,it was societies expectation and an institutionalised setting that was the life limiting factor . She's back in her own self contained apartment now and back to her chirpy and outgoing self .

This short circuiting of the grieving process it truly monsterous and unessesary surely , in one case here a hospital inadvertantly handed back the wrong body to a family , it wound up making national media headlines before the family of the deceased was even made aware of the error.

The role of resistant bacterialogical infection in conjunction with covid virus in care home and hospital deaths I believe needs more investigation. The whole show here is being run by medics , not a single virologist ,epidemiologist or even psychology professional  sits on the so called "NPHET" team who are basically running the country via Dr Varadkar ,'caretaker Taoiseach'  :mad:    na na na republic ,septic isle ........

Latest posts

Back