fbi handwritten notes - Michael Flynn

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kambo

:eek:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michael-flynn-fbi-handwritten-notes-get-him-lie-fired

Shhh there's more, but yes he was suckered (you don't need a personal lawyer just to chat with us good old boys from the FBI.  ::) ).

Still waiting for rep Schiff to release the declassified witness transcripts that the house intelligence committee voted to make public in 2018. (I'm patient).

JR

You have the Attorney General of the United States actively engaged in an effort to undermine the FBI, and this is the best you can come up with?  Some out-of-context quotes from some handwritten notes?  The radical right is really reaching here.  It's pathetic that they expend this much effort to defend someone so indefensible.  It's more pathetic that they're incapable of seeing how ridiculous they look.

hodad said:
You have the Attorney General of the United States actively engaged in an effort to undermine the FBI, and this is the best you can come up with?  Some out-of-context quotes from some handwritten notes?  The radical right is really reaching here.  It's pathetic that they expend this much effort to defend someone so indefensible.  It's more pathetic that they're incapable of seeing how ridiculous they look.
The FBI has actively undermined itself, at least several top high level intelligence community leaders there have. Most have been removed already but their dirty deeds are still being revealed and inspected. The vast majority of our intelligence community are honest patriots but the handful of high profile bad actors have smeared them all undeservedly.

I agree this is not the bombshell that I am still waiting for but I can be patient.  8)

JR

PS: as I opined at the time Comey seemed to be channeling his inner J Edgar Hoover, who notoriously collected files of embarrassing dirt on powerful government leaders to use for leverage (or get out of jail free cards). The high level swamp dwellers rarely serve hard time, and the entrapment scam on Flynn was not about Flynn but an attempt to flip him to provide dirt on President Trump. Flynn was not the only one snared in that net. 

JohnRoberts said:
and the entrapment scam on Flynn was not about Flynn but an attempt to flip him to provide dirt on President Trump. Flynn was not the only one snared in that net.

Taking money from a foreign government (Turkey)while National Security Advisor isn't concerning to you? It is to me and it's against the law.

Gold said:
Taking money from a foreign government (Turkey)while National Security Advisor isn't concerning to you? It is to me and it's against the law.
That isn't what he was charged with, odd that they would overlook that.

JR

JohnRoberts said:
That isn't what he was charged with, odd that they would overlook that.

JR

He wasn't charged with it but he admitted doing lobbying work for Turkey while NSA as part of his guilty plea.

JohnRoberts said:
The vast majority of our intelligence community are honest patriots but the handful of high profile bad actors have smeared them all undeservedly.

"Bad actors"--you mean like the ones in the NY office who conspired with the Trump campaign?  Oh, wait--nobody's looked into that at all because, you know...Trump. 

If you want to defend a guy like Flynn, who was conspiring with the Turkish govt. to kidnap a Turkish cleric here in the US, well, I guess that's your right.  Seems kind of silly to me.  Of course, defending Trump is about as silly as it gets, so might as well defend his minions too.

JohnRoberts said:
The FBI has actively undermined itself, at least several top high level intelligence community leaders there have. Most have been removed already but their dirty deeds are still being revealed and inspected. The vast majority of our intelligence community are honest patriots but the handful of high profile bad actors have smeared them all undeservedly.

Further, this comment reeks of McCarthyism--only worse.  If the new loyalty test is to stand by Trump, then integrity will be hard to find in the FBI.  What you want is a federal police force of corrupt stooges, whose job is to look out for the interests of their supreme leader--justice, fairness, and the law be damned.  This isn't about what's right, it's about what's Republican--or the travesty the Republican party has become. 

This isn't about what's right, it's about what's Republican--or the travesty the Republican party has become

Ya! Absolutely nothing wrong with Democrat party.    Hey would you be interested in swamp land in Florida? 8)

Scodiddly said:
Hey, Al Capone finally ended up jailed for tax evasion.  Not all the other stuff he did.  I guess he must have been framed?

It’s also probably why he hasn’t formally withdrawn his plea. As soon as he does that he can be charged with all the stuff he wasn’t charged with.

JohnRoberts said:
relax folks there are other shoes to drop... this isn't the big one...

Just be patient.... or maybe I'm all wrong. (wouldn't be the first time.)

JR

big one is not a big one John, its freaking huge, i heard!
you better sit down and take a deep breath too  ;D ;D ;D

kambo said:
big one is not a big one John, its freaking huge, i heard!
you better sit down and take a deep breath too  ;D ;D ;D
I have no idea what/who you are talking about... the big fish in the swamp usually just swim (or waddle) away. They may even get a pass out of professional courtesy from the other swamp dwellers.  ::)

The other shoes to drop that I am thinking about involve the investigation into the investigation being changed to criminal several months ago, telegraphing that criminal indictments might be forthcoming.

Many would like to see even a couple small fish nailed to the barnyard door. In this highly partisan environment I see little benefit from doing this in the middle of a public health crisis.... perhaps better as an october surprise.

JR

Back