can't reach Ramshackle audio, anyone else?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manulaudic

Hi !
I ordered 3 pcbs from James at Ramshackle and can't get an answer from him.
His website is gone, has anyone been successful at reaching out?

M

I ordered some stuff from his last sale as well. I have been hoping the package was delayed from COVID and will show up soon. I also sent an email which I didn’t get a reply to

I had also ordered some knobs from Russia in March which were delayed, but tracking shows those have recently started moving

Not heard from him in over a month, on some boards I paid for some two months ago. After a number of unanswered followup emails I've had to put in a PayPal dispute on it.

Hope he's doing OK.

I’m hoping he’s ok too. I’m thinking it’s possible he hasn’t checked the ramshackle email since he went on hiatus, and it’s possible the packages were delayed from COVID

Hopefully everything works out. He seems like a good guy, I doubt he’d try to rip everyone off

I just got a reply from him, he had sent my package but it was returned to him. France will lift lockdown on May 11th, so hopefully the unset packages will ship then !

I was as well about to take this to paypal, i'm glad he reached out. I'm sure he'll contact everyone soon enough :)

Manu

Glad everything got sorted out for you. I've just heard from James too, and he's sorted out the refund I requested so all good.

Andy

Back