#1, top of the shit pile covidiot right in here.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think much of this sort of thing has to be attributed to some level of mental instability. There seems to be a little more of that going around right now. People are cooped up inside and feeling emotional which makes them vulnerable to bad influences. When you're emotional you make mistakes. Stay calm and think things out.

pucho812 said:
I can't believe someone  actually did this and it was not part of a joke or prank.  Even if it was  a joke or prank or related to a joke or prank, still not cool.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/public-safety/story/2020-05-03/man-wearing-kkk-hood-in-santee-sparks-outrage
I felt a little odd wearing a (dust) mask last week as I headed to my local bank branch but problem solved, the lobby was shut down because of COVID19.
=====
That hood probably seemed funny to him at the time... Not that funny.

Perhaps on topic I recently read that GA***  had to repeal their state law against wearing masks, so they could legally instruct their citizens to wear masks... :eek: 

JR

***FWIW I think the KKK originated in Stone Mtn. GA... (No I was not a member when I lived in Stone Mtn briefly back in the 80s).

Maybe the full on headbag with eye holes is a plan for shopping trips from now on ,something a bit less controversial the KKK garb is probably best though.
Harvesting of biometric facial data is becoming all the rage now in supermarkets banks and residential blocks ,

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/carolinehaskins1/clearview-facial-recognition-insight-camera-glasses

Insight Cameras website vanished off the face of the internet recently ,the URL was coming up on search until yesterday ,but the link was broken , today its gone completely .

France did at one point outlaw the wearing of Muslim female head gear in public in order that facial recognition software was effective , I wonder how the wearing of face masks fit in under the laws there now.

Id find the shopping trolley (cart) covered in advertising lcd screens very objectionable , is that normal now at US stores now?
Id be voicing my objection to those kinds of technologies  by accidentally (on purpose) dinging the screens on any edge I found at the appropriate height .

I recently complained bitterly to advertising standards here , two NGO/charities had some very very unpleasent adds on national tv , one showing poor black children apparently running for their lives with an implication of them being hunted by crocadiles in the jungle . The moment my complaint went in the adds were rescinded , took a few days to get a call back from the office , upon which I demanded to know the name ,address and number of the company who produced these vile images . Of course the ASAI (advertising standards asscociation of Ireland ) guy (himself more than likely an Ad Exec)said giving out the details of the company involved in making these commercials wasn't part of their remit. It really is about time governments put an end to the pernicious and underhanded forms of targeted and fear based advertising ,especially as pointed out by Squarewave that people are already very vulnerable due to all thats going on in the world at the moment.

pucho812 said:
that or he is racist and really letting it all out in a time of crazy...
that or he is crazy and is really letting it all out in a time of racism...

I would ASSume this is a person who is right-leaning and this is his/her way of outwardly pushing against the "democratic hoax" that "steals" our freedom by protesting common sense public health recommendations, while adhering to them. It would appear to me that these types of examples and behaviors are becoming more and more common in recent days and weeks. Hopefully, this is just because more people of a certain mind set are staying home and it only leaves certain examples viewable in society. The hatred and aggressive behaviors of society are more aggressive and prevalent than I have ever seen in my lifetime. I would like to call this person in the photo an idiot, but it is quite possible that he/she is highly functional. Scary.

Hi all

I just have Django Unchained scene in mind right now... to make little "humoristic" distance with whatever we call this.

Best (from a supposed humanist country)
Zam

Latest posts

Back