DIY Torroid winding machine

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend of mine started the project called "DIY toroid winder". It's focused on small cores what is challenging generally. Idea is to have semi automated machine for low price. When I say "low" it should be something around 500EUR what is cheap compared to the cheapest ones available. (2k and up..)

Moby said:
A friend of mine started the project called "DIY toroid winder". It's focused on small cores what is challenging generally. Idea is to have semi automated machine for low price. When I say "low" it should be something around 500EUR what is cheap compared to the cheapest ones available. (2k and up..)

interesting

warpie said:
interesting
Yes, indeed. I know a few people who are interested in so I suggested my friend to try something on that topic. I can ask him for some photos to upload here. ;)

Moby said:
Yes, indeed. I know a few people who are interested in so I suggested my friend to try something on that topic. I can ask him for some photos to upload here. ;)

That'll be great!

Latest posts

Back