Bolton turns on Trump

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desol

Thought that was pretty classic. Quote unquote: All he cared about was his re-election - not fit to lead a country.

A little hypocritical to embrace John Bolton's moral leadership.  He was so disliked by the left that President George Bush had to use a recess appointment to make him UN ambassador, knowing he would never get confirmed by the democrats in the senate. President Trump likewise gave John Bolton a position that didn't require senate confirmation.

Where was Bolton's moral outrage when they wanted him to testify during the impeachment dog and pony show? Ironic that he criticizes President Trump for acting in his self-interest while the timing and tilt of this book clearly seem's engineered to inflame partisans pre-election, and maximize John Bolton's book sales.  ::)

Methinks "the pot calling the kettle black" (oops is that racist now?).

JR

JohnRoberts said:
A little hypocritical to embrace John Bolton's moral leadership.  He was so disliked by the left that President George Bush had to use a recess appointment to make him UN ambassador, knowing he would never get confirmed by the democrats in the senate. President Trump likewise gave John Bolton a position that didn't require senate confirmation.

Where was Bolton's moral outrage when they wanted him to testify during the impeachment dog and pony show? Ironic that he criticizes President Trump for acting in his self-interest while the timing and tilt of this book clearly seem's engineered to inflame partisans pre-election, and maximize John Bolton's book sales.  ::)

Methinks "the pot calling the kettle black" (oops is that racist now?).

JR

Maybe he really believes in what he's doing! Telling all...

people are finally figuring out who the rump is,

flush the turd on November third. it will be a land slide.

supreme court is turning on him, even the people he appointed,

republicans are finally getting it,

BLM? heck, he paid a million dollar fine after they found out that blacks were not allowed in rump owned real estate.

good riddance!

Attachments

• nyc.png
    nyc.png
    337.4 KB · Views: 21
the attention junkie gets shut down by a bunch of kids, gotta love it,
eventually you reap the fruit of your wicked ways,

"K-Pop Stans Successfully Sabotaged Trump’s Tulsa Rally
By Charu Sinha

Photo: FilmMagic
Continuing in their wildly coordinated political organizing, K-pop fans (along with TikTok users) apparently sabotaged President Trump’s rally tonight at the BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale originally projected that the rally would fill the 19,000-seat stadium, with Trump scheduled to make an address to the overflow crowd outside. Instead, the outdoor address was canceled, and the stadium was more than half empty. Political commentators deduced that K-pop fans as well as TikTok users had mobilized to reserve tickets to the rally, skewing the Trump campaign’s projections and securing the empty seats.

“That arena is not full. The outside: empty. They couldn’t even get 19,000 people there and they had bragged that there was going to be a million,” Joy Reid reported on MSNBC. “[Parscale] was played by young people and K-pop fans who ordered tickets with no intention of going.” Parscale claimed on Twitter that “radical protestors” had “blocked access to the metal detectors, preventing people from entering.” Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez responded to Parscale, writing, “Actually you just got ROCKED by teens on TikTok who flooded the Trump campaign w/ fake ticket reservations & tricked you into believing a million people wanted your white supremacist open mic enough to pack an arena during COVID,” and added, “KPop allies, we see and appreciate your contributions in the fight for justice too.” This is not out of character for K-pop stans, who just this month have raised $1 million for Black Lives Matter, flooded racist hashtags on Twitter, and shut down the Dallas Police Department’s eyewitness app.

CJ said:
were these supporters paid to act dumb or is this for reals?

https://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow/videos/210669160181460/?t=0

Hilarious.  ;D

Democracy wasn't invented with those people in mind.  ;)

Or rather, the (alt)right-wing media / fake websites / social media groups that misinform them...

CJ said:
and shut down the Dallas Police Department’s eyewitness app.

some mask narcs might be unhappy with this down the road but I'm not a fan of these types of things anyhow...

But I can see them being useful.. I could've used it recently..

Working night shift this past week I had to call the police on a guy...I'm guessing he may have been homeless but idk... I came around the corner outside and he was yelling at the bushes and wrestling with them. Then he went behind them and fell on the ground next to the building... I just left him alone but all night he was yelling and kicking the large glass windows. When I left he was still there and I knew some ladies would be showing up for work in a couple of hours so I reported him.

It was crazy when I looked up the police calls in that sector to see what the response looked like and saw all of the calls just in a couple of hours....Domestic violence, battery, stolen car a block away, assault..traffic direction... busy ..I recommend a quick peek at any city's police call reports at any time. Really gives perspective on where funding could be allocated. I know I personally wouldn't be lining up for the job fair.

So of course now I take my negative battery terminal screw off when I'm working inside.. Then two nights later I'm putting my battery back together at 3am and I hear some commotion and some lady says "sir this man is going to attack me" and there's a guy behind her yelling "what's up, what's up"... I pull away from my engine and as what did you say??? The guy says "that's my fn wife"

She kept walking and he kept following her.. So I leave and drive in that direction and they are heading back in the other direction with him following her.... And he decided to shine his phone light on me...Maybe he was videoing me...idk...

Anyway, I called the police because I couldn't tell if they were a couple arguing (most likely since she didn't run to me and kept walking) or if it really was some guy messing with a lady...

An app would've been easier I suppose....

Rump says whatever he wants,  why would anyone be surprised when other people do the same?  In fact and unbelievably
as others see it working for him, they've started doing the same and guess what? [ totally ignoring fact & truth ]
Remember he doesn't care about those who don't believe him, he just has to keep feeding his support base, and they'll eat anything

two nights later I'm putting my battery back together at 3am and I hear some commotion and some lady says "sir this man is going to attack me" .

Sounds like something out of a dystopian novel.  Hope you find yourself better hours or work environment!

Postthought on KPop fan ticket hack:  I've no love for the Trump, but if it wasn't an American-inspired duping-of-the-system, not sure how I feel about that.

boji said:
Sounds like something out of a dystopian novel.  Hope you find yourself better hours or work environment!

Right? I like working there at nights because I'm alone...But the neighborhood it's in seems to have some excitement in the wee hours I guess... I've posted before about the same place and seeing blacked out hooded guys scaling the walls with backpacks and I even had my first ever proposition from a lady of the night there. I didn't know what "Hey do you party?" meant outside of the obvious. When I told her no, not since I was younger she said, "no, like a ..something..job or whatever...."

lol...That is a party...

I didn't know what "Hey do you party?" meant outside of the obvious.
Coincidentally I had my first run-in with a girl last week who asked the same coded message in a Home Depot parking lot in the afternoon.
Me and a kid pushing carts had a laugh over it.  He said something to the effect, "yeah she's been doing that for a few days now."

On Bolton:  The enemy of my enemy is my friend?  Win at any cost- that's where democracy goes to die.

Win at any cost- that's where democracy goes to die.

What goes around becomes a civil war. 

Is the book selling well?  Can’t wait to see what the next administration does when gloves come off.

It’s a Pandora’s box the lid never goes back on once any tactic is usable.

boji said:
Postthought on KPop fan ticket hack:  I've no love for the Trump, but if it wasn't an American-inspired duping-of-the-system, not sure how I feel about that.

https://www.insider.com/tiktok-grandma-trump-tulsa-rally-prank-mary-jo-laupp-kpop-2020-6

Back