• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want Buffer Amp PCB's That Use Single Ended Supply.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Kulka

I'd like to find at least 4 buffer amp PCB's that will work with a single ended power supply. I need something with balanced inputs but the outputs can be unbalanced. They will be used as VU meter buffers, so specs are not critical.

Yes, I could use bipolar supply types and add some kind of divider circuit for use with a single supply but I want to keep this as simple and easy as possible.

Does anyone know of anything or have anything? I'd prefer stuffed, ready to use boards. Used is fine. Thanks in advance.

Understand the desire to keep it simple. If you don't find what you're looking for, here's probably the next simplest thing (even simpler in terms of sourcing the meter buffer PCBs you could use). A prebuilt single to bipolar supply converter. Tiny, and it'll take 3 - 36V in (you didn't say what your supply voltage is). I've used them for the same thing, and they work fine.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TDA2030-Single-Power-to-Dual-Power-12V-24V-to-1-5-18V-15W-Power-Supply-Module/112331746705?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back