• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 4x Edac 56 pin shells and 1x 38 pin shell (or side panel)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iampoor1

Looking for 4x EDAC 56 Pin  shells/housing (I already have he connectors) and 1x housing side panel and/or housing for a 38pin comnector. I am located in the USA

When you talk about shells do you mean the housings that the pins go in to or do you mean the back shells that cover up the back of the housings & secure the cable ?

It's not clear what you are asking for because you are asking for male shells & the side panel of a shell which seem like 2 different things but you are calling them the same thing.

I have 56 pin housing but they might get expensive by the time you have shipped them from the U.K

Rob Flinn said:
When you talk about shells do you mean the housings that the pins go in to or do you mean the back shells that cover up the back of the housings & secure the cable ?

It's not clear what you are asking for because you are asking for male shells & the side panel of a shell which seem like 2 different things but you are calling them the same thing.

I have 56 pin housing but they might get expensive by the time you have shipped them from the U.K

I just updated the post to be more clear. I'm looking for 4 entire housings, as I already have the connectors for the 56 pinners and either an entire housing or just the side panel of the housing for a 38 pin. Basically I have an almost complete 38 pin housing that's just missing the side metal access panel....not sure where it got off to!  ;D

Dreams said:
You still need this stuff?
Getting

Sort of I need some 90 pin shells now and I think 1 or 2 56 and 38 pin shells. I'll check what I need exactly. Do you have any of thjose?

I've got two 38 pin shells and a bunch of 56 pin shells, no more 90 pin though. DM me if you'd like em

Latest posts

Back