Mueller speaks

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hodad said:
It's amazing how assiduously you avoid reading things that might challenge your worldview.  But I do appreciate you validating my predictions at the top of this thread.
Nobody claims that Stone was not guilty, his sentence was commuted not pardoned.  He was about the only scalp that the Mueller investigation nailed to the wall.

Mueller said that he wanted his report to speak for itself, now it appears he has decided to speak for it. People want to ask him questions (under oath). I expect more of the same as last time (as I recall Mueller wanted his top aide to testify in his place.)

JR 

PS: Just to shut you up (if possible) I went to the WAPO website but they wanted me to pay $1 to read that oped (sorry not worth $1). After seeing all those WAPO headlines I feel like I need to wash my hands again. I repeat if there was anything new of substance it would be widely shared. This is sadly a result of the weaponization of the justice system for political ends, never a good thing.

JohnRoberts said:
"... Stone...  He was about the only scalp that the Mueller investigation nailed to the wall." 

Lest we forget, here are some of the 'also rans' -

Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort: Sentenced to seven and a half years in prison for financial crimes

Former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn: Pleaded guilty to lying to investigators

Former Trump campaign aide Rick Gates: Pleaded guilty to lying to investigators

Former Trump personal lawyer Michael Cohen: Pleaded guilty to tax and bank charges, campaign finance violations and lying to Congress

Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos: Served 12 days in prison for lying to investigators

Winston O'Boogie said:
Lest we forget, here are some of the 'also rans' -

Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort: Sentenced to seven and a half years in prison for financial crimes

Former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn: Pleaded guilty to lying to investigators

Former Trump campaign aide Rick Gates: Pleaded guilty to lying to investigators

Former Trump personal lawyer Michael Cohen: Pleaded guilty to tax and bank charges, campaign finance violations and lying to Congress

Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos: Served 12 days in prison for lying to investigators
Lying to investigators is the common gotcha (process) crime used by justice to punish targets when they don't have anything substantive. They put Martha Stewart in jail with that charge when they couldn't prove insider trading. I still think we should be able to jail government employees for lying to us.  8)

There was a Durham sighting so he is still alive and well, there was a press conference when they rolled up a bunch of MS-13 gang leaders, apparently his day job for the last 10 years. Still waiting to hear results from his other little investigation.

My apology to Hodad for the veer... it all seems related.

JR

Back