• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Audio Cyclopedia Book

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzcrisis

Does anyone have a copy of the original Audio Cyclopedia book? Or even a .pdf? Seems like they're going for pretty crazy money these days, but I really feel like I need to read this one. My budget isn't huge but do let me know what you have!

Unless I'm mixing them up, I think the 2nd edition is the better one. 
My hard copy  fell apart years ago, how does one get a pdf copy?

Sorry for the thread splatter OP.

1st edition is better if you're into golden age tube audio, that stuff is trimmed down and updated in 2.  I really recommend owning all 3. 

EmRR said:
1st edition is better if you're into golden age tube audio, that stuff is trimmed down and updated in 2.  I really recommend owning all 3.

Well if anyone knows, it's you.  My bad ;) 

Well, i'm still trying to find version 1 too :)
I think the version 2 was on the archive.org, but at the moment i can't find it back.

Last edited:
I have the 2nd ed as .pdf if you still need it. 

I also like The Recording and Reproduction of Sound, http://www.tubebooks.org/Books/read_recording.pdf 

Got all sorted out on the 2nd edition .pdf. Many thanks to wlinart for his kindness! If anyone has 1st ed. in either pdf or hardcopy, I would still like to have that version as well!

Latest posts

Back