Looking for SSL DL pinout ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Flinn

Hi I have a couple of looms here that are wired for SSL DL pinout.  Probably line in or out.  One is 32pr cable the other 24pr cable.  The owner needs Dsub25's put on one end.  I know, you may say that the cores of the multcore will be numbered so I don't need the pinout.  However the cable is the type with changing colours for the various pairs so I need the pinout to determine which is hot & cold.    Does someone have the pin out they could share with me please ?

what cable is it? if it'a mogami, it's very common to have 2 conductor and shield in each pair. 1 conductor is clear, one conductor is  a color,  and shield is the spiral wrap for each channel.  Usually most I have seen use the color wire for hot, and clear wire for cold.

pucho812 said:
what cable is it? if it'a mogami, it's very common to have 2 conductor and shield in each pair. 1 conductor is clear, one conductor is  a color,  and shield is the spiral wrap for each channel.  Usually most I have seen use the color wire for hot, and clear wire for cold.

It's not Mogami.

Latest posts

Back