It's been a while...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Consul

I kinda gave up on being a DIYer, at least for a while, so I haven't been around. For some reason, though, I felt a compulsion to stop in and at least say hello and give a little of what I've been up to.

As I said, I gave up on DIYing my own studio gear, so I ended up buying what I could afford, and just using plugins for the rest, so I could get on with actually making music. A friend of mine, who is a fantastic singer, and I have been doing a synthpop music project, just releasing singles every once in a while. Our first one has been out for some time. We call ourselves the Synthetic Return, and the song is called "Without Me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_3z3T0raQE

Other than that, I've discovered that DIY guitar kits and kit parts are a thing, and have been slowly collecting for a few kit guitar builds, because why not have yet more projects that will never get done?

(I seem to recall there was a way to embed YouTube videos, but I can't remember how.)

Hey, EmRR! It's nice to be back, even if my participation is limited.

Oh, I also have it in mind to make something that functions like the Eventide H910. I'll leave that for another thread, though.

Spiritworks said:
Nice tune, she does have a great voice

Thank you! She's fantastic!

pucho812 said:
dude, hope you have been well.  :)

I have been doing okay. I've lost a lot of weight, down to 235 or so from my peak of 350. Trying to get rid of that last 40 pounds has been a challenge, though. I hope you've been well!

dmlandrum said:
Thank you! She's fantastic!

I have been doing okay. I've lost a lot of weight, down to 235 or so from my peak of 350. Trying to get rid of that last 40 pounds has been a challenge, though. I hope you've been well!
Congrats on the weight loss that is significant...

Cleaning up my  office debris I found a couple lists of old new year's resolutions from back in the 1980s... Glad to report I am now 10# under that old resolution weight loss target... it only took me 30+ years.  8)

JR

JohnRoberts said:
Cleaning up my  office debris I found a couple lists of old new year's resolutions from back in the 1980s... Glad to report I am now 10# under that old resolution weight loss target... it only took me 30+ years.  8)

Good going! And thank you!

Quarantine and social distancing has not been helping, that's far damned sure!

dmlandrum said:

Well you have come so far, keep up the good work. As for me, just taking things day by day and holding my own.

Latest posts

Back