• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Serpentaudio SA-3A front panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martan

Hi all,

Just picked up the pcbs for the serpent audio SA-3A. Would love to get a front panel for the project if anyone has decided to pass on the build. Located in Louisville, KY.

Thanks,

Marty

No idea on the SA-3A front panel, but you can get the real thing from David Kulka at Studio Electronics in LA (UA LA-3A front panel).

Thanks for the heads up! Those look great but am willing to hold out for the SA-3A version with the specific mods,  etc. May end up with the ones you pointed to.

All the best,

Marty

Hey Martan, I actually have the full preorder kit still in the box for this project.
(((2 x's PCBs
6 Audio xfmr's
Stereo Component kit
Front Panel
Power xfmr))))
Basically everything but the cells
if you haven't sourced the rest of the parts yet, maybe this would interest you? I wouldn't sell the front panel separately to keep the kit intact.
Not sure if I'll get around to this build anytime soon.
Best,
Elliot

I think that could work. Shipping is to 40205. Does it have meters? Same trannys that Hairball sells  and knobs?

Thanks

It's the "full Monty" in this pre-order thread:
https://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=41264.100
don't think it includes meters or knobs, not sure if the same trafo's hairball is now offering or not. This was 10 years ago :)

We are on hold a bit here. Bought the kit but the faceplate got crushed during shipping

Back