Biden picks Kamala

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john12ax7

Not a good choice imo.  She is good at raising money,  and was basically the desired choice of wall street and the wealthy elite. So that tells you what the priorities are.

her record speaks for itself and it doesn't tell a good story.

I have been living in California for the last 20 years.  her record as DA of S.F. and AG of California does not paint a flattering  picture.  As a senator, well I am surprise they have allowed such behavior in chambers.  But hey they are already trying to spin it as you can't discuss  her record. Even Biden said his past work as a government employee should not be the issue as he seeks higher office.  More over they are also already trying to plant it in our heads, that ultimately if Biden wins, he will step down and she will run the show.  I saw that last one coming, his mental decline has been pretty obvious, it's sad really.  So I always had it in the back of my head that  who is his pick, he would step down in the first 6 months or what have you.  only time will tell that really happens.  But ultimately, if he wanted to pick a person based on skin color and gender I am certain he could have found someone with a less questionable history.

I like her. She doesn't pull punches, not afraid to get in your face, intelligent and able to express herself, listens to facts and opinions, and seems to make up her own mind. Every politician has made questionable decisions in the past (and will continue to do so), depending on which way the wind is blowing - that's the nature of the game.

I'd like to see her debate POTUS Pants- on Fire -- too bad that won't happen.

pucho812 said:
...record speaks for itself and it doesn't tell a good story.

...well I am surprise they have allowed such behavior ....  But hey they are already trying to spin it as you can't discuss  his record --- his past work... should not be the issue as he seeks higher office.  his mental decline has been pretty obvious, it's sad really.  So I always had it in the back of my head that  who is his pick, he would step down in the first 6 months or what have you.
said this exact thing 4 years ago

crazydoc said:
I like her. She doesn't pull punches, not afraid to get in your face, intelligent and able to express herself, listens to facts and opinions, and seems to make up her own mind. Every politician has made questionable decisions in the past (and will continue to do so), depending on which way the wind is blowing - that's the nature of the game.

I'd like to see her debate POTUS Pants- on Fire -- too bad that won't happen.

She sent innocent people to jail,  and when  evidence came to light how they were innocent she did absolutely nothing about it.
As the district attorney of S.F.  her office stopped cooperating with victims  of church child abuse. Kamala Harris’s predecessor, the San Francisco DA’s office had files on clergy sex abusers. But Harris refused to share them with victims.
In her seven years as district attorney, Harris’s office did not proactively assist in civil cases against clergy sex abuse and ignored requests by activists and survivors to access the cache of investigative files that could have helped them secure justice.
I can't imagine how anyone could support someone who did such things. and I also can't understand how people champion her on her record as a D.A. and A.G. for the state when she did things like that.

crazydoc said:
I'd like to see her debate POTUS Pants- on Fire

That would be interesting as she is also quite adept in the art of mistruth.  Was great when Tulsi called her out on her BS.  But sadly many don't seem to care.  It's go team  go.

She scares me (as a failed presidential candidate that drops out early) and now is in an anointed position to step in to power. Biden just simply steps down.  Why her?  She is bought and paid for IMO. 

I will listen to the Weinstein brothers for analyzing this one. 

I would have much prefered Susan Rice, but that is beside the point.

Kamala Harris tickes the right boxes, Biden is playing it safe. Getting rid of Trump trumps everything at the moment. Four more years of him or even a close election are what scares me.

It's funny how the right-wing people here throw the BS and as always don't show citatations of credible sources.

As for Biden suffering from mental decline... there's really no evidence. Yes, he isn't as quick in the head as a 30 year old, but he was always gaffing around, it's not new and it doesn't affect his ability to direct policy.

Especially with those accusations coming from the Trump-fans, a guy with obvious serious mental health issues and the language repartoire of an 8-year old famous for his deranged ramblings and utter lack of basic understanding in a wide range of fields relevant to his current job.

Nice try.  :D

living sounds said:
Getting rid of Trump trumps everything at the moment.
Exactly, and I think she is the best choice for Biden winning the election. All politicians spew out loads of bullsh!t, whatever seems to play best and what they think the ignorant electorate will believe or tolerate. The important thing is to get some degree of competence in the leadership of the national government. Kamala may not have the highest of ethical standards, but I think she can get sensible stuff done if it becomes necessary. The best choice for me is the lesser of two evils if that's what this boils down to.

I would have preferred Stacy Abrams, but that was never in the cards.

living sounds said:
I would have much prefered Susan Rice, but that is beside the point.

Kamala Harris tickes the right boxes, Biden is playing it safe. Getting rid of Trump trumps everything at the moment. Four more years of him or even a close election are what scares me.

It's funny how the right-wing people here throw the BS and as always don't show citatations of credible sources.

As for Biden suffering from mental decline... there's really no evidence. Yes, he isn't as quick in the head as a 30 year old, but he was always gaffing around, it's not new and it doesn't affect his ability to direct policy.

Especially with those accusations coming from the Trump-fans, a guy with obvious serious mental health issues and the language repartoire of an 8-year old famous for his deranged ramblings and utter lack of basic understanding in a wide range of fields relevant to his current job.

Nice try.  :D

There is huge evidence of  metal decline either it due to age, medical issue or combination of both. He has trouble stringing a sentence together never mind that it is not Coherent Or makes any sense.

As for harris the things I mentioned are all public record. I live in California, she did a bad job. But like most folks who do a bad job they manage to get promoted forward.  Biden should have picked someone else if the singular focus was how they did their job. If his focus was to pick a person based on gender and color then he could have picked someone who has a less questionable career.

Here is just one of countless examples on harris.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR2DPbkxLqCDKfQ-y7LRDmqQmRwHYBf2v_SjCGg_xFrX8AJ314oDFCChtqc&v=Bgjm6xPJeaA

pucho812 said:
There is huge evidence of Numidian metal decline either it due to age, medical issue or combination of both. He has trouble stringing a sentence together never mind that it is not Coherent Or makes any sense.
Right - and we've got to get him out of the White House.

pucho812 said:
There is huge evidence of Numidian metal decline either it due to age, medical issue or combination of both. He has trouble stringing a sentence together never mind that it is not Coherent Or makes any sense.

I've never heard of Numidian metal decline. Metal decline  is usually called oxidation. I don't see how that is relevant or coherent.

pucho812 said:

Many people thought George W Bush was stupid because he made up words and didn't speak in perfect paragraphs. I wasn't one of them. I don't think Trump is dumb either. Neither is Biden. Biden is running a very disciplined campaign which I am surprised by. The best Fox News has been able to do so far is accuse him of hiding in his basement. Pretty lame attack. The debates will be interesting.

pucho812 said:
  As a senator, well I am surprise they have allowed such behavior in chambers. 

You obviously never watched Republicans like Jim Jordan or Mark Meadows or Louie Gohmert.  Or do you have a different standard for House vs. Senate?  Or Republican vs. Democrat?  Or male vs. female? 

And for the record, I've watched Harris in the Senate numerous times.  She's tough, but she's not belligerent or disrespectful.  She questions like a prosecutor, and I appreciate that.

hodad said:
You obviously never watched Republicans like Jim Jordan or Mark Meadows or Louie Gohmert.  Or do you have a different standard for House vs. Senate?  Or Republican vs. Democrat?  Or male vs. female? 

And for the record, I've watched Harris in the Senate numerous times.  She's tough, but she's not belligerent or disrespectful.  She questions like a prosecutor, and I appreciate that.

Badgering a person who is speaking to congress does not mean she is tough to me.  Ultimately her track record when she was local to California is pretty bad.  I can't support that. She did a lot of questionable things.  I really think biden  should have picked someone else.

pucho812 said:
There is huge evidence of  metal decline either it due to age, medical issue or combination of both. He has trouble stringing a sentence together never mind that it is not Coherent Or makes any sense.
You described Trump perfectly!

if you do not like her then be thankful you will have somebody to hate on for the next 4 years.

Biden not sharp?  have you been listening to the rump's sentence structure at all, my wordy i never heard a mutant that brain dead,

pucho812 said:
  I really think biden  should have picked someone else.
If you think that, then I think it's probably a pretty good pick.
And do you hold male Republican congress people to the same standards you hold Harris to?  Google "Gohmert bangs table" & get back to me on that.

Back