• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F.S - Siemens V72's / SSL faders etc.w/ PICS *PRICE DROP***

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kid Squid

Hi Chaps,
Ive got to start making some room, and various projects/ unfinished builds that honestly I'm just not going to ever get time to finish are up for sale.

2x Siemens V72's ( 6S ELA2303) units, missing audio transformers, and some parts ( Really wanted to get these going) £500 for the pair (what I paid a while back) ** DEVELOPMENT**
I managed to find a pair of original transformer mounting plates with the Original output transformer and choke - So the only thing to make these a complete pair are the input transformer, and a front plate.
Looking at £900 or very nearest offer.

Looking at £800 or very nearest offer.
I'll add pics this evening.

IMG_8775_zpsxzrlwbp7.jpg

IMG_8776_zpsrsaulhbq.jpg

IMG_8780_zpsc3hehnik.jpg

IMG_8782_zpshubunssl.jpg

IMG_8783_zpssyveoded.jpg

IMG_8785_zpscx6rs2aq.jpg
IMG_1402.jpg
IMG_1403.jpg
IMG_1404.JPG
IMG_1409.jpg
IMG_1410.jpg
IMG_1411.jpg
IMG_1413.jpg
IMG_1414.jpg

8x SSL SL676E faders - Whats a fair price on these ?

IMG_8794_zpslc5fjqb2.jpg

Got loads more stuff to go through, UTC HA100X, A-10's, A24's, Lundahls.... I'll add them as soon as I can get to them.

Best,
Steve

Last edited:
Hi Chaps,
I havent had any time to get the shipping quotes, Ive had to cover extra nightshifts this week so time has been tight.
I will push to get this done this afternoon.
Best,
Steve

Chaps,

Just wondering about 'harmonised codes' for shipping via UPS.
Any ideas ?

Want to get the correct codes not to have any problems with customs !

Best,
Steve

Steve,
I can see people using 85437099.
This may not matter that much when shipping within the EU due to the transition period after brexit.
Kamil

Latest posts

Back