Tc electronics m 2000 battery

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wnlively

Hello
Could any one please provide a part number and source for the tc electronics m 2000 back up battery ?
I can find just the battery , but wasn’t sure if the battery will unsolders from the clip that holds it .  Any help would be great ly appreciate d

Thank you

Have you checked mouser.com?  If you search the battery number, they'll show you whatever veriations they have in stock--including the ones with the solder tabs.

Yes, I looked through mouser ,  I didn’t see quite what I thought was a exact replacement, I wonder if I sent them a pic if they could match it up they have always been quite helpful

Well I believe I found the battery on mouser.  CR2032MFR  As it is the only battery with 3 solder tabs .  I had a tc finalizer for parts and the battery showed 3 volts so I installed it in the m2000 and it fixed the m2000 . Because I own several tc products I ordered 4 batteries. There is a 12 week wait time.    To install the battery the main board must be removed and de soldered,  very easy to do

Thanks

Latest posts

Back