iturnknobs

Antagonist in Chief
« on: August 31, 2020, 10:14:00 AM »
While Republicans push small government and imply most choices should go to the states and citizens, Trump is ignoring the governor of WI and the mayor of Kenosha. These two politicians were voted in by the citizens of WI and have asked Trump not to come tomorrow to avoid inflaming or re-igniting tensions. He is doing as he pleases. Let the sh*tshow begin. Narcissist.
Election 2020.  For the people, not the money.

iturnknobs

Re: Antagonist in Chief
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 08:24:59 AM »
https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-protests-for-racial-justice/2020/08/31/908137377/trump-defends-kenosha-shooting-suspect

Let the games begin!!! You wear a blue uniform, I'll wear a grey one. Last man standing wins!

iturnknobs

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 03:13:08 PM »
This is our leader pushing fear again...

“We had somebody get on a plane from a certain city this weekend,” the president said. “And in the plane, it was almost completely loaded with thugs, wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms, with gear and this and that.”

A puzzled Ingraham pressed for details. Trump deflected cryptically: “I’ll tell you some time. It’s under investigation right now.”

But he added that his witness, heading to the Republican national convention, had reported seeing “a lot of people were on the plane to do big damage”.

iturnknobs

iturnknobs

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2021, 07:10:19 AM »
...it's like I'm a crystal ball.