Antagonist in Chief

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iturnknobs

While Republicans push small government and imply most choices should go to the states and citizens, Trump is ignoring the governor of WI and the mayor of Kenosha. These two politicians were voted in by the citizens of WI and have asked Trump not to come tomorrow to avoid inflaming or re-igniting tensions. He is doing as he pleases. Let the sh*tshow begin. Narcissist.

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-protests-for-racial-justice/2020/08/31/908137377/trump-defends-kenosha-shooting-suspect

Let the games begin!!! You wear a blue uniform, I'll wear a grey one. Last man standing wins!

This is our leader pushing fear again...

“We had somebody get on a plane from a certain city this weekend,” the president said. “And in the plane, it was almost completely loaded with thugs, wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms, with gear and this and that.”

A puzzled Ingraham pressed for details. Trump deflected cryptically: “I’ll tell you some time. It’s under investigation right now.”

But he added that his witness, heading to the Republican national convention, had reported seeing “a lot of people were on the plane to do big damage”.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/13/politics/2020-election-donald-trump-division-joe-biden/index.html

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/12/donald-trump-if-biden-wins-the-mob-wins/

It's like I'm a crystal ball...

It's looking like 1/6 was planned and started by Antifa with orange skin and a bad comb over. The fact that it took this long to get here is ridiculous. Election integrity, I suppose.

Republicans would be running around with their hair on fire is the situation were reversed. I can only assume you have refused to watch the current hearings and intentionally avoid the news bleeding out from Trump's own aides. Intentionally sending armed crowds to the Capitol is nothing less than treason.

maybe relax...

JR
Maybe contact the members of Congress contained within this image and TELL them to do the same. I am not the one inviting divisiveness and WAR. That's some crystal ball I've got, huh? Law and order isn't so much fun when it works without prejudice.

Attachments

• FZr173TXwAclcfR.jpeg
    FZr173TXwAclcfR.jpeg
    593.2 KB · Views: 1
It's simply amazing how some have enormous capability to completely ignore one side...

It's also kind of amusing watching Fox news to see how much effort goes into denying simple facts. Do they really believe the FBI is full of commies? And all these other three character agencies? LOL.

How blind and ignorant can you be?

Over here, an annual report from our Threat analysis group showed most of the threats coming from right-wing groups, while the left was nearly absent.

You see? It's "our" group. Not some "govt" group. "Our" govt is exactly that. It's ours. We created it, we'll suffer the consequences. Fortunately, we have no "founding fathers" to religiously adore. This country was created by other, larger nations. Hence we feel we can change it at will. And now that language differences are slowly becoming history, we can hope the right will stop blaming the other side. Although they tend to blame migration. Even they found the old language argument turning sour after so long.

Do they really believe the FBI is full of commies?
On top of this, I was a little stunned by how eager vast swaths of the right were to go to bat for Trump on this. The man is guilty of violating the Presidential Records Act. We knew this beforehand, because of the 15 boxes that were already returned. So apparently they think that beyond the criming that it's already proven he's done, he's absolutely and completely innocent, and anyone who says different is on a politically motivated witch hunt.

I'd say they were a bunch of fools, but I don't think that's true. I think the politicians and talking heads who have been so eager to go to bat for Trump here are craven, opportunistic sleazebags. They hope that their intended audience are a bunch of fools, easily suckered into believing even the most ridiculous protestations of innocence.

In my opinion, the GOP apparatchiki and nomenklatura revealed their true colors in their defense of Trump on this one. No principles, no respect for the govt. they claim that they so fiercely defend. For anyone that cares to look, Trump has laid bare the ugliness that was already inside the GOP--a hidden but fiery infection that Trump brought to the surface in a burst of oozing pus. It's pretty obvious from the outside, but will any of those within the GOP actually notice?

Let's try to be a little nicer to each other.

You posted this as I was typing, and I suspect my post will be seen as "mean." I don't think it is.

Even superficially, it's clear that Trump had broken the law (those 15 boxes), and that the FBI's warrant was almost certainly justified. And yet, the GOP political machine had to rush to outrage, had to defend Trump and attack the FBI. To anyone with a modicum of self-awareness, this would be utterly embarrassing. But the GOP has proven, yet again, that it is beyond embarrassment.

That's not mean. That's just how it is.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220812-092913~2.png
    Screenshot_20220812-092913~2.png
    377.3 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back