• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Diy neve line mixer-off the market

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loopermc5

Hello all I started this project and some unforeseen life things are making me doubt I will finish it. Im still on the fence really just want to see if there is any interest. Its 16 AM Neve style boards into 2 AV Neve style boards. all 16 channels are meant pass through a vtx-102-003 input padded > pot for level trim>AM amp>  into Ian's smart pan pcb which also sums them into the output amp AV card. I have lots of extra cards, parts wiring etc. I will post more photos

Attachments

• IMG_5074.jpg
    IMG_5074.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 40
Ha! Your right Ian I should. It’s become redundant in my setup so I need to motivate some how. You were instrumental in getting me as far as I did.
;D

loopermc5 said:
Ha! Your right Ian I should. It’s become redundant in my setup so I need to motivate some how. You were instrumental in getting me as far as I did.
;D
My pleasure. And I am happy to provide the same  support whoever buys it.

Cheers

Ian

Man now I have a mission. Thanks for the encouragement guys  next time you see it it will be done.

You should finish it !
it's been a while I wanted to do something like that
where did you get the pcbs and the frontpanel from ?

Back