Orbit Synth - Schematic Search

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buildafriend

Hi,

I have an Orbit Synthesizer laying around that has been pulled from an old Wurly. Might anyone know where I can find some schematic documentation? I've done *some* searching. Not saying I've scoured every nook and cranny of the internet but I'm hoping someone here can't point me in a good direction.

All the best,
- J

Rob Flinn said:
Can I suggest that you join the "Vintage Synth Repair And Mods." group on Facebook.  The people there seem to have come across most keyboard related products.

That's probably a good place to look. I'm already active in there.  That said I think some of you more seasoned studio people might know of a spot. So far I've received a fairly promising response from [email protected] about possibly paying for a $10 service manual. There were a few variations on this keyboard and some can be used externally and some can not. I will see!

Did you have any luck with Morelock? I bought a printed service manual from them years ago, get a PDF if you can, the printed version is hard to read. I don't have a scanner, but I can take photos of the relevant sections if you'd like.

Dave

Latest posts

Back