• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Classic Solo Lo Hum PCBs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruffrecords

I have had a specific request for some Classic Solo  boards so I plan to have a batch of 10 or so made in India. I expect they will end up costing about £10 each. Happy to pass on any surplus at cost. let me know if you are interested.

Cheers

Ian

OK, I have  ordered 10 boards. There will be 8 spares. I won't know the final price until I get the import duty bill.

Cheers

Ian

ruffrecords said:
OK, I have  ordered 10 boards. There will be 8 spares. I won't know the final price until I get the import duty bill.

Cheers

Ian
Welp mark me down for 1 to Tucson USA and I'll send you monetary goodness.

Boards arrived this morning. After taking into account import costs they come to a tad over £8. Shipping will be £2 to UK, £4 to EU and £5 elsewhere. I have 8 boards and so far the possible takers and their locations are:

iomegaman (US) one board total £13 - paid and shipped; thank you

uptownsquash (US) two boards £16 + shipping - paid and shipped; thank you

rocinate (US) one board plus shipping total £13 - paid and shipped; thank you

craig (AUS) two boards plus shipping total £21 - paid and shipped; thank you

myers1st (EU) two boards total £20

That is 6 boards paid/shipped, and I have 2 left
If you are still in email me your shipping address along with your groupDIY name so I can ID you and I will send you a Paypal invoice. My email is:

[email protected]

Cheers

Ian

Three of the seven boards are now shipped.

I will give it a few days to allow those who said they were in to contact me. After that it will be first come first served (Manu I got your email).

Cheers

Ian

ruffrecords said:
Three of the seven boards are now shipped.

I will give it a few days to allow those who said they were in to contact me. After that it will be first come first served (Manu I got your email).

Cheers

Ian

Alright thanks !

Manu

Hi Ian-

I'm working on a pair of these I got second hand, so if you have people lining up (it looks like that's the case) they can take the two I reserved.  If not, I'll still happily take them.

On another note: if anyone wants any of Ian's Helios 69 boards to pair with your classic solo, I just received a batch of 10 and I've got 8 left, so let me know.  They were cheap to have made, I'll send them for just the cost of shipping.

Thanks!
Steve

myers1st said:
Hi Ian-

I'm working on a pair of these I got second hand, so if you have people lining up (it looks like that's the case) they can take the two I reserved.  If not, I'll still happily take them.

Thanks!
Steve

Thanks for that Steve.

Cheers

Ian

Rocinante said:
Ian
Sorry I missed this. Yes I'll take one.
I'll email you.
I got your PM and replied but I am not sure they got through. Probably better to email me. Email address a few posts back.

Cheers

Ian

Latest posts

Back