• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Classic Solo Lo Hum PCBs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ruffrecords said:
I got your PM and replied but I am not sure they got through. Probably better to email me. Email address a few posts back.

Cheers

Ian
@Rocinate: Not heard from you yet. Do you still want one. If you do then please email me your shipping address.

Cheers

Ian

ruffrecords said:
@Rocinate: Not heard from you yet. Do you still want one. If you do then please email me your shipping address.

Cheers

Ian

Ian,

You already sent me mine and they arrived yesterday. Maybe some confusion through PM's?

Dylan

Rocinante said:
Ian,

You already sent me mine and they arrived yesterday. Maybe some confusion through PM's?

Dylan

Oops, old age creeping up on me again. Apologies. It should be:

@myers1 Are you still in for two boards?

Cheers

Ian

Hi Ian,
PCB arrived today.
Thank you very much!
I just need one of your toggle boards.
Hope you have some in stock.

TillM said:
Hi Ian,
PCB arrived today.
Thank you very much!
I just need one of your toggle boards.
Hope you have some in stock.
I have put one in an envelope for you. Hope to post it today or tomorrow.

Cheers

Ian

received the board ! thanks
now i feel like i should have also ordered the toggle board haha

Manu

manulaudic said:
received the board ! thanks
now i feel like i should have also ordered the toggle board haha

Manu

I meant to send you one. email me your postal address again and I will pop one in the post.

Cheers

Ian

I have had another specific request for some Classic Solo  boards so I had another batch of ten made. I have 8 left if anyone wants them. DHL seem to have upped their international prices again so they came in this time at £9 each. Shipping/Paypal to UK is £2, EU £4 and £6 elsewhere.

If interested please email me at [email protected]

Please don't PM me as the box soon gets full.

Cheers

Ian

Latest posts

Back