• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Transformers (melcor/beyer, sescom, tamura), allison VCAs, digi192s

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baltimore

Things, offers welcome:

Melcor branded beyer mic input transformers. these were pulled from a pair of very early melcor preamp cards, i think 1:8 ratio, and if i remember correctly they were terminated with 100K. $100 for the pair?
melcors.jpg

Tamura GA80980 1:3 mic input transformers. $100 for all three?
tamuras.jpg

Gladding-Keystone input transformer, pulled from some crazy old miltary piece of gear that was converted to a guitar amp many years ago 50:50k ratio. $50?
gladding.jpg

Sescom 66J0020 transformers, not sure what the deal is with these, can't find specs anywhere. $50 for the pair?
sescom.jpg

Quad of Allison Research VCA3s, were working when pulled from the console they're sitting on many years ago when i rebuilt the master section. No idea what these are worth, make me an offer
allison.jpg

Digidesign 192s: i have four of these. Two are fully loaded with 8 analog inputs and 16 analog outs, along with the digital card. both were taken out of service a few weeks ago and work perfectly. As for the other two, one is an empty chassis, one has the digital card and a 75% working analog input card (channels 7 and 8 do not work). I'm just trying to move this stuff, make me an offer on the entire lot or individual pieces. Rundown of what i have:
4x 192 chassis (one might be missing the lid but it'll probably turn up)
2x analog input cards
1x additional analog input card with two broken channels
4x analog output cards
3x digital cards

4%20192s%20front.jpg

4%20192s%20rear.jpg

Latest posts

Back