we're on a mission from god.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In high school I somehow got on a mailing list as Paul God. I got mail for years addressed to Paul God. My favorite one was from Publishers Clearinghouse.
“Mr. Paul God, you may have just won 1 Million dollars. Imagine 1 million dollars in the God bank account”.

Gold said:
“Mr. Paul God, you may have just won 1 Million dollars. Imagine 1 million dollars in the God bank account”.
Hey--with God all things are possible.

Lol, the topic title is funny. I clicked on it to see some motivational posts about serving God and people, but this news made me laugh and got a little confused. River is crazy; I'm interested in his thoughts. He must have been high. I'm so proud that I'm not into that anymore. I stopped smoking pot after going to churches in Portland. It inspired me to give up old habits and try to become holier than God. Now I try to avoid everything bad in my life, and it feels so good that I can't stop sharing it with others. If you have any questions, I can start a new thread about it.

Last edited:
Lol, the topic title is funny. I clicked on it to see some motivational posts about serving God and people, but this news made me laugh and got a little confused. River is crazy; I'm interested in his thoughts.
The topic is a quote from the movie “the blues brothers.” They jumped over a river bridge crossing in the movie just like in the first post.

Back