• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Clearout (SSL parts, Neve parts, misc opamps/transformers) now condensed!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desun

All items in USD, shipping will be additional (prefer to keep shipping to US).
  • Neve/Belclere TF10014 mic input transformers, $40 each, 2 available. Input transformers from a 54 series desk.Photo 
  • SSL CF82E13 Overload/VCA card, pair for $40. Without the VCAs (unfortunately)Photo
  • SSL CF82E241 Channel Amplifiers card, $40 (without input transformer)Photo
  • Studer transformers assembly. No idea what they are, I don't have any readings from them, but they're probably an output pair? $50 Photo 1,Photo 2,Photo 3
  • Neve 8128 modules. Would make a good project to rack up (if you take a set, I have the 1/2 of the front panel that covers these modules). There's a racking kit available (https://www.labo-k-effects.com/shop2/en/racking-kits/9-neve-8108-racking-kit.html#/32-config-8128_8248_version). All knobs and switch caps are present.
    - EQ board
    - Filter board
    - Mic/Line input board
    - $200 per set (2 sets available)
    Picture 1
    Picture 2
    Picture 3
    Picture 4
    Picture 5
  • Digidesign MBox 2, decent condition for it's age, make me an offer
  • Labnation Smartscope. USB oscilloscope, comes with probes. I just don't need a scope that's as portable anymore. Perfect condition, $130.

Latest posts

Back