Multivox MXD-5 Analog Delay and Reverb Unit

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjrippe

GDIY Supporter
Hello folks, I have one of these units on my bench and the wiring to the reverb tank is all disconnected.  Seems to be an issue with these, as the tanks were held in with double-sided sticky foam.  So I am looking for a schematic or a photo of an open unit with the reverb pan wiring visible. 

I checked the pan out of circuit and it is passing signal.  I also probed some likely points on the PCB and thought I had the right spots, but it did not work.  Before I trace out the circuit I thought I'd ask here.

There are numbered solder pads on the pcb, number "7" (after a 10µF electrolytic and a 470R resistor) ist the output of the driver, the pad marked with "E" beside it ist the ground connection.  Number "8" (followed by a 10k resistor) is the input of the recovery amp and the pad beside it marked with "E" is the ground connection.

There are numbered solder pads on the pcb, number "7" (after a 10µF electrolytic and a 470R resistor) ist the output of the driver, the pad marked with "E" beside it ist the ground connection. Number "8" (followed by a 10k resistor) is the input of the recovery amp and the pad beside it marked with "E" is the ground connection.

Hi Analogguru - do you have the schematic for this unit? Just got one in the shop and need to fix some noise in the reverb circuit.

Last edited:
Back