back to your regularly scheduled protests

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
desol said:
If systemic racism is real, I guess each person needs to have a look in a mirror and simply ask themselves.."am I racist?" If so, why?

I am racist because I was raised by racists, same with the previous generation(s). I was raised in typical white America. One black family in the school. I would guess there is all kinds of subliminal(primal brain) reasons concerning tribalistic self-preservation that also cause this issue. I guarantee that the entertainment of past decades probably magnified these issues for each side. The right-wing media preys on the fear emotion through images taken out of context to inflame the situation further. I can feel myself wanting to agree with the fear propaganda. I know better. Just as heliocentrism was initially forbidden and many knew it was right, but would not stand up, I believe this social situation is a very close analog. We've lived in the "real" science age for well over a century now. We're in the infant stage of connectivity/internet but we were always all connected and are so even more now. The sooner we can benefit from our similarities the better off we will be... or we could keep justifying the exploitation of our differences.

Just to return to an earlier mentioned threat if I may;

1/ Trump tweets "Liberate Michigan" earlier this year.

2/ A right wing militia group decides to try just that and hatches a plot to kidnap the Governor 

3/. The FBI just busted them.  But:

4/ There's currently a stand off in Jackson County between militia members associated with this plot and law enforcement.

Cause and Effect  

Update courtesy AP:

"Michigan's attorney general has charged seven people with plotting to target law enforcement and attack the state Capitol building. The announcement comes after six others were charged with plotting to kidnap Michigan Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer."

Winston O'Boogie said:
Just to return to an earlier mentioned threat if I may;

1/ Trump tweets "Liberate Michigan" earlier this year.

2/ A right wing militia group decides to try just that and hatches a plot to kidnap the Governor 

3/. The FBI just busted them.  But:

4/ There's currently a stand off in Jackson County between militia members associated with this plot and law enforcement.

Cause and Effect  

Update courtesy A.P 
Michigan's attorney general has charged seven people with plotting to target law enforcement and attack the state Capitol building. The announcement comes after six others were charged with plotting to kidnap Michigan Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.

Who do you stand with?

Freedom. 'Murica.

You can't make this sh*t up. I seem to remember a loudmouth forum member complaining about this topic in April(more than once)Weird.

edit: Here's the thread nobody wanted to deal with or comment on. Too harsh, I guess. Pertinent now. This is what happens when you "chill the f*ck out" and allow bad ideas and ideologies flourish in order to be "polite".

https://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=74769.msg951109#msg951109

iturnknobs said:
You can't make this sh*t up. I seem to remember a loudmouth forum member complaining about this in April. Weird.

You're not alone my friend. 
Besides, the decent folks in Trump's own security and justice departments have been warning about it too.
It's even in the most recent Homeland Security manual.  Except Chad Wolf and Barr have been busy fabricating an alternate narrative.

Winston O'Boogie said:
You're not alone my friend. 
Besides, the decent folks in Trump's own security and justice departments have been warning about it too.
It's even in the most recent Homeland Security manual.  Except Chad Wolf and Barr have been busy fabricating an alternate narrative.

...but Hillary's e-mails!!!

...and Benghazi!!! ...and Seth Rich!!!

BUMP

Date scheduled: Jan 20th
Plans:                  Violence
Planned by:          Trump followers
Supported by:      45% of Republicans

Back