Woodworking

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think woodworking is rather under represented here and it a valuable skill I would like to learn. I am particularly interested in CNC with wood to make mixer sides with the necessary accurately placed counter bores to accommodate fixing screws and the like in the mixer metal work. I have all my woodwork done outside right now but none of the people I use can do CNC so the wooden cladding is rather rudimentary.

Cheers

Ian

ruffrecords said:
I think woodworking is rather under represented here and it a valuable skill I would like to learn. I am particularly interested in CNC with wood to make mixer sides with the necessary accurately placed counter bores to accommodate fixing screws and the like in the mixer metal work. I have all my woodwork done outside right now but none of the people I use can do CNC so the wooden cladding is rather rudimentary.

Cheers

Ian

I make things like this for a living!

Happy to answer questions or make some prototypes 👍

rob_gould said:
I make things like this for a living!

Happy to answer questions or make some prototypes 👍
Wow, I never realised that. I just checked out your web site. Very impressive. GDIY is a great place for talent. Right now I am thinking about a wooden enclosure to finish off the design of the poor mans tube mixer. I will start a new thread for it in the Machine Shop.

Cheers

Ian

Latest posts

Back