500/51X Series SLQ51X SSL styled 4000 EQ / Filter

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
White Market Thread opened, once approved
Taking orders, will ship in around two weeks
https://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=76303.0

JMan said:
The price was listed in the first post.

@kevin - I’ll be keeping my eye out for the White Market thread!

I missed that!

At that price I'm definitely in for 2!!!

Whoops said:
Hello Kevin,
what you do mean in the first post that you "removed the error of the other project"?

Is that a previous version of your EQ?

Thank you so much
No in the other ssl eq for normal cases. You had to solder two pots with switched pins. That was an error in the other project.

Kevin said:
No in the other ssl eq for normal cases. You had to solder two pots with switched pins. That was an error in the other project.

Sorry I'm not aware of that project.
What is the other project?

Thank you so much Kevin

Just ordered two of these. Can’t wait to build them. Thanks for the kit, Kevin! :)

These are great kits, a nice build and all components are bagged up and ID’ed to speed up the process.

I built 1 of 4 last night! All went together nicely I was just missing 1x 22pf cap from one of the kits, hopefully I can pick one up over Christmas so I can get them all built.

Great kit, hopefully I’ll get time to calibrate it tonight.

Attachments

• 5C64EF69-4012-408D-A6C7-E039C4DC2D55.jpeg
    5C64EF69-4012-408D-A6C7-E039C4DC2D55.jpeg
    354.8 KB · Views: 126
LNS said:
These are great kits, a nice build and all components are bagged up and ID’ed to speed up the process.

I built 1 of 4 last night! All went together nicely I was just missing 1x 22pf cap from one of the kits, hopefully I can pick one up over Christmas so I can get them all built.

Great kit, hopefully I’ll get time to calibrate it tonight.

WOW, where are you located?
My pair posted from GERMANY NOV. 26th over 30 days ago, USA bound, and still no word.
Looking forward to the build.

Hey winetree
As volker already posted. The shipping slowed down due to corona worldwide and dhl uses mostly shipping by sea freight. You got a tracking number from me. Use it on dhl international webpage and you will find the status of your package. I'm sorry for that.

Latest posts

Back