At least they included a schematic...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjrippe

GDIY Supporter
A client has a Crown/AKG/Harman CM-311A headset mic that needs looking at, so I opened the manual pdf (https://tinyurl.com/CrownCM311A) and to my surprise there is actually a schematic on the 4th page! 

Then I took a closer look.  Despite obviously being rendered on a computer, this schemo looks like complete crap!  I mean, yes I can make my way through it, but my 16 year old nephew could draw a better circuit by hand. At least they included a schematic... ;D

Attachments

• AKG_CM311_Manual_Page_4.jpg
    AKG_CM311_Manual_Page_4.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 58
Obviously they copied and pasted from one format into a different vector graphics program and the scaling got messed up. I doubt they drew it that way. It was just a word processing failure.

squarewave said:
Obviously they copied and pasted from one format into a different vector graphics program and the scaling got messed up. I doubt they drew it that way. It was just a word processing failure.

I'm sure you are correct.  And then the graphics department had no clue what a schematic was supposed to look like, so they just went with it.  If it was actually still AKG or Crown in charge, not Harman, this would have been caught or at least corrected after the fact.

A client has a Crown/AKG/Harman CM-311A headset mic that needs looking at, so I opened the manual pdf (https://tinyurl.com/CrownCM311A) and to my surprise there is actually a schematic on the 4th page!

Then I took a closer look. Despite obviously being rendered on a computer, this schemo looks like complete crap! I mean, yes I can make my way through it, but my 16 year old nephew could draw a better circuit by hand. At least they included a schematic... ;D
Try these out:

1665720690926.png

Attachments

• CROWN INTERNATIONAL -- 17031 - CM311AE Schematic.pdf
    201.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back