Does anyone have a Drip 175b V1 build manual, how to connect the 660 constant?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Govinda Doyle

Hi guys, Does anyone have a Drip 175b V1 build manual?
I know, I know, I have already emailed him many many times with no answer, I have no idea why this isn't archived on his legacy section of his site?
also I have a 660 time constant board and have also asked where to connect this on the circuit many many times with no response, I know he's a busy guy and it's not like you don't ever get a response but it can just be plain frustrating when you just want to finish off one of his "products" :)
Thanks in advance
Govinda

Govinda Doyle said:
I just have to figure out where the 670 time constant goes now  :eek:

I'm guessing this time constant board is that section of the 670 circuit ??so maybe deciphering how it is placed in the Fairchild will give some clues since that's all there seems to be atm....

Hopefully someone will have some familiarity with this.... Please update your progress.

Attachments

• Fairchildtc1.png
    Fairchildtc1.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 15
OK I have the solution from Greg himself

R34 which is the release switch position, 3 and 2 are connected, so time constant cap + goes to pin one (ground symbol) and cap side negative goes to 3 and 2 are minus symbol on the time constant.
I'll try this today
Govinda

Back