Democrat Mic Oscillation

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iturnknobs

“Well, I didn’t even want to use them,” said Trump. “You know, last time I had a big problem, the oscillated my mics, when I had the one debate, we had three debates with Hillary, and I think the first debate, they…”

Trump coughed and paused before resuming speaking. “Excuse me, on the first debate, they oscillated the mic and they oscillated it very, very seriously. And they actually apologized to me. I said what’s this all about? They were Clinton people and I said we ought to just do the debates ourselves..."

Of all groups in the world(literally),this one should see through the lies. Listen to the STRONG president in the actual audio clip.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mediaite.com/donald-trump/listen-trump-who-claims-hes-cured-from-covid-is-noticeably-hoarse-voice-breaks-off-twice-during-hannity-phone-interview/amp/

Oh dear?  :eek:  (I thought today's talking point was 25th amendment).  ::)

JR

PS: had two funerals this week that I didn't attend, one was a dear old neighbor lady ten years older than me, the other my age or so, but I recall him smoking cigarettes like a chimney, so not very surprising. But this comes with getting old. 

Latest posts

Back