• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

inductor pultec Eq made by Klontz audio brand new

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aquam

I did a order but somewhere it's has been mastaken within email or whatever what happens , i didn't want 
this pultec mastering stereo inductor eq
made by klontz audio  , tubes & carnhill transformers , all stepped , 220 volts
it's already here in Europe (Belgium) , never used cause , not my order anyway

$2200

Attachments

• 7EE597FE-A409-4B66-B87D-06EE757DBED6.jpeg
    7EE597FE-A409-4B66-B87D-06EE757DBED6.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 123
Maybe I've misunderstood something - if Klontz has accidentally shipped you something you didn't order, don't they want it back? Or did they charge you for it as well?

aquam said:
I did a order but somewhere it's has been mastaken within email or whatever what happens , i didn't want 
this pultec mastering stereo inductor eq
made by klontz audio  , tubes & carnhill transformers , all stepped , 220 volts
it's already here in Europe (Belgium) , never used cause , not my order anyway

$2200

Hi,

well , i've ordered a inductor EQ , the thing is this was not the EQ i was planning to buy
there's was a misunderstanding with the Eq i had in mind and what he had in mind
somewhere the communication went wrong !
no , he doesn't take it back , cause it's again a waste of money if i need to ship it to him back
he say's he looking for a costumer for it but i'm a bit worried about that so like to sell it cause i can't use this one

Not that it matters sonically, but "bandwith" sounds like a groupie I knew. You might want to request a new front panel at the very least if you must end up being the seller.

Back