He's really left the group this time...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah ,
but remember he still has the nuke launch codes for another 75 days 'und' counting  ;D

Attachments

• D'Trumpf.jpg
    D'Trumpf.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 28
Winston O'Boogie said:
Doland Trump has left the group

pg2CT93m.jpg

Feck sake ,with this party like atmosphere antiTrumphers could end up causing a spike in covid cases worldwide, keep your distance / mind the gap  ;D

AntiTrumphers are injecting soap to kill the virus in their bodies.

Also don't worry because the warm weather in the summer will kill the virus

;D ;D ;D

NOV19-Gervais-Laughing.gif

going against my better judgement here

He has not left yet. CNN and other media outlets do not pick the president, the electoral college does. Their vote is not set in stone yet.  No president is official until the electoral college votes are certified. This does not happen until December, December 14th IIRC. only then is it official, until then it's still in the air and only a projection. 

pucho812 said:

He has not left yet. CNN and other media outlets do not pick the president, the electoral college does. Their vote is not set in stone yet.  No president is official until the electoral college votes are certified. This does not happen until December, December 14th IIRC. only then is it official, until then it's still in the air and only a projection.
Supremes have ruled that electors cannot legitimately cast a vote against the will of the electorate they represent...so no matter what happens between now and Dec. if these votes hold (and by all experts they will) then the electoral college will go to Biden, living or not.

iomegaman said:
Supremes have ruled that electors cannot legitimately cast a vote against the will of the electorate they represent...so no matter what happens between now and Dec. if these votes hold (and by all experts they will) then the electoral college will go to Biden, living or not.
Correct. But what if, the vote is found to go the other way? already there has been votes in a Michigan county that were a software glitch causing thousands to vote for the opposite candidate then the persons choosing. The same software  was used all over. Already there are 22 confirmed dead people who voted in phillidephia, including famous boxer Joe Frazier who died in 2011.  While I have no doubt Biden will get in, there is still the chance that something may change.  perhaps the other side should start with the not my president routine, or the harassment routine shown over the last 4 years.  maybe they should riot and loot as well? oh well, lets see how this all plays out.

Guiliani made an appearance earlier in offensive mode  , 
a fat slug that hauled himself out from under a rock was what he reminded me of .

pucho812 said:
Correct. But what if, the vote is found to go the other way? already there has been votes in a Michigan county that were a software glitch causing thousands to vote for the opposite candidate then the persons choosing. The same software  was used all over. Already there are 22 confirmed dead people who voted in phillidephia, including famous boxer Joe Frazier who died in 2011.  While I have no doubt Biden will get in, there is still the chance that something may change.  perhaps the other side should start with the not my president routine, or the harassment routine shown over the last 4 years.  maybe they should riot and loot as well? oh well, lets see how this all plays out.

Not to piss on your parade and say its raining, but the "glitch" ended up being user error and was IMMEDIATELY caught and corrected...those mis-aligned votes did NOT end up in the official record wrong they were corrected...they caught the mistake because the scanner computations did not match the HAND computations which were correct...it was not a software glitch it was a human one and the checks and balances of the vote tabulation and the redundancy laws of the election CAUGHT the mistake and corrected it.

Read some history on the subject, even in the Bush/Gore debacle I think the biggest mistake they caught was 130 votes...it is not enough to turn the election...not once have we reversed an election summary because of fraud...never happened never will...the laws about this are very specific and some of the most important laws debated and agreed upon by ALL parties...

A citizen's vote is the most sacred thing in a Democracy, that means there is nothing higher or more sacred in the USA...

This tabulation will not be over-turned and besides that there are more than enough votes now...Biden has extra votes and trump has not enough.

You're chasing a pipe dream here, give it up.

Shout out for the big conference in the parking lot of "Four Seasons Total Landscaping"
You can't miss it, it's in-between the dildo shop and the crematorium.

“Our moment will come too” — Waldorf Astoria Plumbing & Heating Co.

Ritz Carlton Roofing on standby as back up

Winston O'Boogie said:
Shout out for the big conference in the parking lot of "Four Seasons Total Landscaping"
You can't miss it, it's in-between the dildo shop and the crematorium.

This was certainly sort of unexpected...

I know  lot of people voted for trump on the basis of his "impulse" approach to making decisions...and there are certain times when intuition CAN be a great device in making decisions...but you cannot live your whole life that way and yes it did "shake things up in Washington" but lets not forget we are all in debt to Washington to provide a certain level of security and stability to our national collective.

Going "rogue" is not a strategy..."seat of the pants" in a world killing pandemic is not smart...and it appears calling for your press conference before you have booked the venue does not work either.

One of the reasons the charismatic evangelicals LOVE Trump is he is part of the "name it and claim it" kind of Norman VIncent Peale school of thought...

In that camp you NEVER vocalise negative thoughts or words...

Paula White that whacky spiritual advisor of his comes form the "Word of faith"movement that harkens back to the days or Oral Roberts and Kenneth Hagin/Kenneth Copeland,,,to be fair I grew up in that tribe of christianity in Oklahoma...I remember as a child being in a large outdoor tent on hay bales as Oral Roberts preached and prayed for the sick...we were taught to never let negative things come out of our mouths...

So when I see Trump tweeting "Four Seasons" prior to his staff actually booking the venue it has that sort of "name it and claim it" feel to it as do almost all of his statements...his claim that Coronavirus will one day just "disappear" is ALL right out of the Name it and Claim it rule book.

But its not faith to just make up crap...that delusion...and it seems the delusion is as bad a virus as other viral diseases...many of his people have this kind of mentality...ALL of his evangelical followers do...

Unfortunately science and the four seasons declines your request Mr.Trump...find another venue...

iomegaman said:
Not to piss on your parade and say its raining, but the "glitch" ended up being user error and was IMMEDIATELY caught and corrected...those mis-aligned votes did NOT end up in the official record wrong they were corrected...they caught the mistake because the scanner computations did not match the HAND computations which were correct...it was not a software glitch it was a human one and the checks and balances of the vote tabulation and the redundancy laws of the election CAUGHT the mistake and corrected it.

Read some history on the subject, even in the Bush/Gore debacle I think the biggest mistake they caught was 130 votes...it is not enough to turn the election...not once have we reversed an election summary because of fraud...never happened never will...the laws about this are very specific and some of the most important laws debated and agreed upon by ALL parties...

A citizen's vote is the most sacred thing in a Democracy, that means there is nothing higher or more sacred in the USA...

This tabulation will not be over-turned and besides that there are more than enough votes now...Biden has extra votes and trump has not enough.

You're chasing a pipe dream here, give it up.

your not pissing on my parade.  we are all good. :)

pucho812 said:

At last, someone else who knows the difference between a projection and a fact. I hate it when the media baldly states that Biden has won and then adds a caveat that it is a projection. At the very least it should be the other way round.

Cheers

Ian

pucho812 said:
..perhaps the other side should start with the not my president routine, or the harassment routine shown over the last 4 years.  maybe they should riot and loot as well? oh well, lets see how this all plays out.

Loot and riot because they can't eat at Culvers? Maybe they'll loot and riot because job applications now have a chance to be fairer... or maybe because more black people are moving into their wives' suburban utopias... or maybe because women can still receive reproductive health care at Planned Parenthood...(remember that the libtards were rioting because police kept killing people). Apples and oranges to say the least. You sound like the front page of Breitbart(who still has not conceded the Biden win). You did practically quoted 1/3 of the headlines in one post. This election, unlike the last one, is going towards the person with the most votes. If there were to be an electoral college upset, it should have been in 2016. This is over. Finally bad behavior which is intended to divide us is no longer to be supported and encouraged from the bully pulpit. Hopefully not too many kids absorbed the vitriol encouraged by 30% of our country in the past 4 years. Damaging time period for little minds learning what is right and wrong. Biden sounded like a president last night. Trump never did.

ruffrecords said:
I hate it when the media baldly states that Biden has won and then adds a caveat that it is a projection. At the very least it should be the other way round.

Cheers

Ian

Same as 2016 when Trump was declared the winner the very next morning when Clinton actually won the popular vote by 3 million+. No one was degrading the MSM then. Weird.

Back