He's really left the group this time...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JW said:
...mental exercise of 'what if it was Trump who won?' Would the same people who think the vote is sound not be arguing it was easily tampered with? 

I see what you mean.  So maybe a bit like in 2016 when he did win?  When approx. 1/4 of the ballots cast were mail in. 
;)

What is it with these guys?  Now Rudy Giuliani's farting on live TV during a hearing! 

https://www.businessinsider.com/rudy-giuliani-fart-on-camera-confirmed-by-michigan-state-representative-2020-12?r=US&IR=T

GSi.gif

I think the (Republican) Georgia SOS is getting really tired of the "stolen election" BS.  Tonight on the local news they met with a reporter to review hours of video footage that showed that Giuliani's latest "smoking gun" was just a pantload of shart. 

It's kind of fun to watch Republicans going after one another, & to see our 2 GOP Senate candidates doing their best to lick Trump's boots while not appearing batsh!t crazy--and generally not succeeding.  It's kind of sad too, but I try to laugh at them more than I weep for the rest of us.

Who knew that Trump is the only one who likes cucumbers?

That must be of some comfort to the thousands of folks who've lost loved ones to Covid-19 in the last 4 weeks of mostly Presidential inaction.

Whoops said:
Giuliani has tested positive for coronavirus

Well, I hope Rudy wears tight weave double layer bung covers.

Due to the potential generation of aerosols and shedding of SARS‐CoV‐2 in faeces, we believe that procedures generating flatus at close proximity to HCWs faces warrant full PPE and wherever possible the AGP guidelines should be adapted to flatus generating procedures performed on the ward.
https://bjssjournals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/bjs.11920

We have the most corrupt President of all times and his followers are like zombies that won't listen to any reason. The man lost the elections and he won't concede instead he's filing lawsuits for a recount, wasting millions of taxpayers money.

Attachments

• zombies.jpg
    zombies.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 14
I know a good deal of you are Trump supporters. Despite the corruption, endless lies, outright racism, you still support him and I have no respect for you. Period. You might feel like his rants dont speak your mind but you still support the POS and as far as I am concerned you are just as racist and implicit. You stood in line with neo-nazis and the KKK and vfc together you voted for a rapist, xenophobic, repulsive con-man.  And felt proud of it.
I have been involved in the civil rights efforts for over 20 years and it baffles me why people cant get behind BLM. I know many of you dont think of yourselves as racist but you are. 83% of African Americans think Trump is racist.  You think they are all wrong?  Say it. Have the balls. Without your racist leader it's hard huh? We remember which side you chose. The conspiracy theories. The hatred. The greed. The xenophobia. The support you showed for those repulsive ideologies. We remember and will not forget.

'How much of a mess do you have to be to get “shushed” by a Dust Mummy Lawyer who leaks motor oil from his face?'

'He was contagious when he shushed her!"

'Right! She may have had enough alcohol in her system to kill off the virus. Just sayin.."

Is there any way we can get the south to secede from the union, so we won’t be the most embarrassing country on the planet 🌎????"

"You can’t make this shit up."

The Republican Party has shown it has no interest in democracy. What a sad time in history. I’m 80 years old and almost wish I didn’t live to watch this happen to our great country."

Attachments

• drunk.jpg
    drunk.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 29
crazydoc said:
Due to the potential generation of aerosols and shedding of SARS‐CoV‐2 in faeces, we believe that procedures generating flatus at close proximity to HCWs faces warrant full PPE and wherever possible the AGP guidelines should be adapted to flatus generating procedures performed on the ward.

Thanks Doc.
A serious warning for all HCWs for sure.
12 year old me still finds it funny.

Judging by the general embouchure and resulting tone when both those guys let rip live on TV, I've no doubt they pebble-dashed their underwear. 

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/11/supreme-court-dismisses-texas-2020-election-challenge-alito-and-thomas-disagree/#disqus_thread

36,000 comments on this one. Many comments revolving around "never voting again". I have questioned the logic of the right and now I'm sure it doesn't exist. From their lips to God's ears...

GOP infighting in Georgia is hitting glorious new heights.  Senate candidates Loeffler and Perdue again go after SOS Raffensperger, this time attacking him for not supplying them with a complete list of voters added before the December 7 deadline for registering for the runoff.  While the list may not be complete (counties add data constantly, and of course people register to vote all the time), Raffensperger let the candidates know in no uncertain terms that their campaigns do have the current information, and perhaps they should focus on running a campaign rather than attacking the SOS.  And Lin Wood, a local lawyer who's been working in concert with Trump's autogolpe attempt, tweeted a doctored picture of Raffensperger and Gov. Kemp, suggesting they should be thrown in jail;  Trump, naturally, retweeted. 

On top of that, Trump is pretending to raise money for the GOP Senators but is redirecting the funds to himself (of course.) 

What a delightful time to be a Republican!

Latest posts

Back