He's really left the group this time...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hodad said:
Loeffler and Perdue again go after SOS Raffensperger, this time attacking him for not supplying them with a complete list of voters added before the December 7 deadline for registering for the runoff.
Any truth to them being upset about a hand recount being ordered in Cobb county as opposed to Fulton county where that "suitcase-gate "deal was?

scott2000 said:
Any truth to them being upset about a hand recount being ordered in Cobb county as opposed to Fulton county where that "suitcase-gate "deal was?

I don't know, but I can tell you that Cobb County went for Biden too (although it was a traditional Republican stronghold until just recently), and that "suitcase-gate" was verifiably BS.  It was simply selective use of video to try to stir up controversy.  The signature verification "recount" (not a recount at all) has the stench of yet another effort at Republican vote suppression. 

It's no secret that Republicans struggle when turnout is high.  It's also no secret that Republican SOSes do everything they can to make it difficult for black & brown people to vote.  One major factor in the success of Biden in Georgia this year was increased access to voting, so naturally the state's Republicans are gearing up  to put a stop to that sort of thing in the upcoming legislative session.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhFSIR7r7Yo&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR0M0O_8JpRD2_cNbKh1RxDwc8_-WPmGggiljBS1n6hweCMqwG4_lJs91c0

Even Trump supporters could'nt help but get a giggle off that  :D

I'm so looking forward to not having to see that face and hear that voice again.

I just watched the documentary "The Final Year".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Final_Year

The contrast couldn't be starker between the select group of top-of-the-line, serious, empathetic, authentic people that were the Obama Administration, working tirelessly solving problems and making juggling a dozen balls while doing calculus and improvising poetry look easy. Adults in every sense of the word...

...and the outgoing administration's troup of (pussy-)grabbing, grifting, self-gifting, bumbling, narcisstic liers. Yes, former and the current members, both those in jail and those already pardoned by their flabby orange king.

America, four years ago you had a fall of truly epic proportions. I remember being dumbstruck, imagining myself to have travelled into a bad mirror universe.

Now I only hope the world dodged the bullet and this nightmare is well and truly over.

Parker/Stone were like the Luck/Flaw(spitting image) of there generation in comedy terms ,irreverant yet insanely funny

Back