JZ Microphones black friday sale - any experiences?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weiss

It came to my attention that JZ microphones are doing a black friday sale (https://intshop.jzmic.com/collections/black-friday). From the looks it seems promising. But i wanted to hear from guys who have actually worked with one of these how they compare to other brands. Are the capsules any good? The big price drop makes me a bit doubtful. I actually heard from this website the first time.

Thank you for some input.

They have promotions of 50% off very frequently. But it's the first time i see them all in promotion at the same time.

This manufacturer is the same one who made the mics for blue microphones, before they went to China. And those were very high regarded.
I've never used them, but i've heard some comments of people i trust about this, who were very enthousiastic about the JZ mics. But never pay full price for these. At 50% off, it seems to me like a good price/quality ratio.

wlinart said:
They have promotions of 50% off very frequently. But it's the first time i see them all in promotion at the same time.

This manufacturer is the same one who made the mics for blue microphones, before they went to China. And those were very high regarded.
I've never used them, but i've heard some comments of people i trust about this, who were very enthousiastic about the JZ mics. But never pay full price for these. At 50% off, it seems to me like a good price/quality ratio.

Ah okay. Thanks wlinart!

analogguru said:
Don't forget to order the (price reduced) pop-filter for €119,00 €107,10 - it must be made of gold (and painted black) for this price.
yes that got me thinking ::)

Back