• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

YARD SALE! Sat & Sun Nov 21 & 22. Shop closing, gear, parts, etc Brooklyn, NY

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjrippe

GDIY Supporter
Hello Dear GDIY friends,

I am shutting down my pro audio repair shop in Brooklyn, NY after eight years here.  I will still be doing work for some clients as well as my own projects, but I need to get rid of a lot of stuff!!!

Please come on by or send your friends.  There will be working and broken gear, test equipment, and lots and lots of parts.  I'll be posting photos on my Instagram (@analog_audio_repair) throughout the week.  Everything will be first come/first served - no holds or earlybirds.  Covid precautions in effect.

Noon - 5pm, November 21 & 22.

Inside the garage at Studio G Brooklyn
44 Dobbin St, Brooklyn, NY 11222

Dang, sorry to hear.  Hope it's for the best, a good move, etc. 

Thank you all for the kind words.  If you come by, be sure to introduce yourself for GDIY discounts, plus I'll set a chunk aside to donate to the site.

Here is a link to the Craigslist ad with some pics: https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/msg/d/brooklyn-electronics-repair-shop/7233430773.html

See you Saturday, Paul!

Latest posts

Back