WSW preamps connectors

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beatnik

Hi

I have a pair of WSW preamp that I need to rack up.

Each preamp uses a pair of 10 pole Tuchel connectors.  They look similar to the DIN41622 connectors used in Telefunken V72 and others but

I cannot find these connectors anywhere, I am feeling it was perhaps a custom part for Siemens / WSW

I have attached a photo of the connectors on the preamp modules

If you have any lead about finding the matching connectors that would be awesome

Attachments

• IMG_20201116_173058_986.jpg
    IMG_20201116_173058_986.jpg
    814 KB · Views: 37
IIRC these were made by AKG, and are very hard to find now. Try disassembling a standard large 3-pin Tuchel female cable connector, taking out just the pins alone to see if they fit the blades of the connector on the preamp? My guess would be yes...

Hi

I have a pair of WSW preamp that I need to rack up.

Each preamp uses a pair of 10 pole Tuchel connectors. They look similar to the DIN41622 connectors used in Telefunken V72 and others but

I cannot find these connectors anywhere, I am feeling it was perhaps a custom part for Siemens / WSW

I have attached a photo of the connectors on the preamp modules

If you have any lead about finding the matching connectors that would be awesome
Hello...I am in the same situation..May I ask what did you do with these hard to find connectors?
Thank you

Latest posts

Back