ADR Scamp S01 Comp. schematics...anyone?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I have these four adr scamp compressor modules here, and would love to rack 'em up. Anybody have schematics for these, or know where I can find them? It's kind of a shame for them to just be sitting around doing nothing. Many thanks in advance.

Zach

Zach,

Do you mean that you want the pinouts for them? If so, give me a couple of days and I'll get you an educated guess based on my scamp rack ( dont have any comps, but it's a modular system so we can pretty much figure it out).

Karl

That was the primary reason I wanted the schems, but also figured they would come in handy if any of these proved problematic once I get them fired up. But yeah, if you can get the pinouts it would be much appreciated.

Zach

zach, and everybody else.....here is the scamp rack pinout as far as I can figure (at least for the dual gates, de-essers and parametric).

scamp rack pinout top to bottom

1 power supply V+ 28VDC
2 power supply v- -28VDC
3 power supply ground
4 " " "
6 pins 5-9 might be for 48V for the mic pre.......
connections for second channel of dual modules
10 out+
11 out -
12 gnd
13 + pins 13-15 secondary input (i.e. key in for gates)
14 -
15 gnd
16 in+
17 in-
18 gnd
connections for primary channel
19 out+
20 out -
21 gnd
22 + pins 22-24 secondary input (i.e. key in for gates)
23 -
24 gnd
25 in+
26 in-
27 gnd

31 I expect that these might be for patchbay modules.....

40 I expect that these might be for patchbay modules.....

I hope this helps

Karl

Well, it's been a year, but I thought I'd chime in with a Q:

Would you recommend cutting the screen/signal ground either on the way in or out of the scamp? I'm asking because my unit is wired without any screen connections AT ALL?!

Thanks for the pinout, that was really useful!

topcat said:
Hi Zach,
The excellent www.analogrules.com has this.
tc

Thank you very much for this. It has evrything, manual, calibration and scehmatics. That's great thanks again.

Latest posts

Back