Crown I-T6000 Rare Failure

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opacheco

Hi,

I am in the repair process of one Crown I-T600 power amplifier but it have a very rare and strange problem. This amplifier sound for 1 second(literally!) and after that it mute itself after the turn it on. I have added a short video showing this issue and I will be very grateful if someone can help me in order to find what the problem is.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/27aa98394fcf1c30915a86b6299552a220201125043639/e68412

I will wait for any comment, advice or suggestion in order to try to repair it.

Thanks for anticipated help!
opacheco.

JohnRoberts said:
The obvious question is did you try contacting Crown customer service?

JR

JR thanks for comment!. Yes I contacted them but never had have any response.

opacheco

JohnRoberts said:
They used to have decent service...

JR

I have written few minutes ago again, but the truth, I don't expect them to answer my request, anyway I sent a “Contact us” message.

By the way; I have any a little portion of its schematics and I ask to myself if Do anyone have a complete schematic copy for this I-T6000 Crown amplifier?

Thanks
opacheco

opacheco said:
musica, let me to check again because I had seen it before but looked like incomplete to me.

Do anyone have having this trouble before with this Crown Amp??

Thanks
I just did a quick search over at a professional sound reinforcement forum (PSW). 

Nothing obvious recently about IT6000 issues.

JR

JohnRoberts said:
I just did a quick search over at a professional sound reinforcement forum (PSW). 

Nothing obvious recently about IT6000 issues.

JR

Yes, nothing new there!....What the problem is with failure? that is the question!
opacheco.

Back