CROWN XLi 3500 Schematics

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opacheco

Hi again!

I have posted some schematic request here in the past here GROUPDIY because I started to do some maintenance and repair work of my equipments in these days of COVID quarantine have been appropriated to dedicate some week for that. I have some powers amps with some failures!. Now I am trying to fix a CROWN XLi 3500 and I would like to know if do someone have its schematics?

I appreciate any help because I have searched in the web and found nothing about.

Thanks
opacheco.

pucho812 said:
I tried to search the web.

Crown has some service manuals on their webpage bit not for that model. Have you tried to contact Crown/harman?

pucho812, thanks for comment but these guys are very tricky to respond and send a schematic copy!!...I never have having god experience with them, never!!

I appreciate any help in order to get a copy of its schematic; if this wont free then I can pay for.

Thanks
opacheco

I've had some luck in the past, when I couldn't find a schematic for a modern product online and the manufacturer would not provide it, by contacting the service centers for that brand and ask to buy the schematic from them.

It was a few times already that the repair service center would be nice enough to send me the schematic.

Try this option also, a nice email to them is often good enough

Whoops said:
I've had some luck in the past, when I couldn't find a schematic for a modern product online and the manufacturer would not provide it, by contacting the service centers for that brand and ask to buy the schematic from them.

It was a few times already that the repair service center would be nice enough to send me the schematic.

Try this option also, a nice email to them is often good enough

Whoops good idea!!...I will try to find any repair service for that.
Thanks
opacheco.

Back