Sent to bus or Aux from line level

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

znjamznjam

Hy

Please I need little help here.
I'm search for something simple as adding bus/aux send to line level.
Line level in and direct out with option to send signal to apart bus out (parallel compression)
It must be al balanced.
Mono x2 and one stereo
No need for chanel pot only pot for sending signal to bus/aux. Also no return neded.
This wil be between DAW - DAC - summing mixer.
Is er something like this or simple scheme for making pcb.

thanks in advance

There was a send n blend project you could use.  Even simpler just let the main signal pass through,  then buffer the send with a pot.

Can you just mult the signal and get what you need? If sending to something like a compressor it would already have the necessary level controls.

Thanks for answers
I will use send (with potentiometer) for parallel compressing.Only multi is not option.
I need for every multi extra dac chanel from daw.
I will make small mixer with 4 or 5 chanel but without sum.
Chanel with direct in and out with option to send to extra bus/aux.That’s all.
No returns,no sum,no eq or other effects and must be balanced.
I can use old mackie,alien& healt mixer for this but they are big and i don't have everything neded

Thanks in advance

znjamznjam said:
Hy

Please I need little help here.
I'm search for something simple as adding bus/aux send to line level.
Line level in and direct out with option to send signal to apart bus out (parallel compression)
It must be al balanced.
Mono x2 and one stereo
No need for chanel pot only pot for sending signal to bus/aux. Also no return neded.
This wil be between DAW - DAC - summing mixer.
Is er something like this or simple scheme for making pcb.

thanks in advance
Your question is ambiguous. Do you already have a hardware mixer? Is it something you want to add to it?
Mult, in the previous answers, was meant as connecting the same signal to several sends, I think.
Can you draw a diagram of what you want to do?

Something like this without return channel.
Only send out and direct out.
Not need 500 serie wel balanced.

https://reverb.com/item/14867150-igs-audio-bison-500-parallel-mixer-with-mid-side-processing

znjamznjam said:
Something like this without return channel.
Only send out and direct out.
Not need 500 serie wel balanced.

https://reverb.com/item/14867150-igs-audio-bison-500-parallel-mixer-with-mid-side-processing

That you unit you showed seems completely different that what you explained you wanted to achieve.
There’s no direct out and send with volume which his what I could understand from your explanations.

That unit is just and insert, you can insert a processor there and choose the amount of blend of the dry signal with the affected (insert) signal, it’s sinalar to a “crush and blend”

Ok this is better example.
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/other-unknown-d-o-mixx
Something like this but without summing.Only line in out and send to bus

Hy, thanks for you time.
That IC will be ok
Transformer (edcor maybe) will be also nice option for balancing

Latest posts

Back