Pye Calibration Info

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desol

Hi. Does anyone have a copy of the original calibration procedure for the Pye compressor? I have a Pye type unit in the shop at the moment, and the tech is requesting the original calibration info as a starting point.

Would be really helpful if anyone could help. Thanks!

Just wanted to update that I spoke to someone that knows Pye's very well, and apparently there is no real calibration for a Pye, other than adjusting the release timing. I guess that's why it's so hard to find calibration info, cause there is no calibration needed.

I have the AC sound unit, which has 4 or 5 trimmers on board...so I am unsure as to why, if they generally weren't needed.

desol said:
Just wanted to update that I spoke to someone that knows Pye's very well, and apparently there is no real calibration for a Pye, other than adjusting the release timing. I guess that's why it's so hard to find calibration info, cause there is no calibration needed.

I have the AC sound unit, which has 4 or 5 trimmers on board...so I am unsure as to why, if they generally weren't needed.

I think the trimmers were used where there was a "factory selected" part iirc

Did they say there was anything special about the release time calibration?

Latest posts

Back