• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Neumann K47/K49 capsule for M49 build!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

athnony

GDIY Supporter
Hey all, I'm looking for a Neumann K49 or dual wire K47 for a M49 build. I'm not really confident enough to mod a k47fet for multi pattern use but could be open to it if the price is right?

Thanks!

athnony said:
Hey all, I'm looking for a Neumann K49 or dual wire K47 for a M49 build. I'm not really confident enough to mod a k47fet for multi pattern use but could be open to it if the price is right?

Thanks!

Sennheiser stopped selling capsules separately, they offer capsules now only thru their repair service if you have the Neumann mic with serial. (at least here in EU,not sure about USA)

Hoping to find someone here with an extra :)

Does anyone know if wiring the back side of a k47fet is any difficult? They seem to be the most common on the market right now. I can't seem to find any threads on the topic but I imagine it's just about screwing a new eyelet into the center terminal very carefully...?

Many thanks! I found a k47 fet but can't for the life of me find any info on the ring lug used to connect to the center terminal screw in the diaphragm.

I think I saw that the screw size is M1.6 or M1.7 - does anyone know where I can find a ring lug/eyelet small enough to work?

Latest posts

Back