• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seeking builder to rack Altec 9470a modules

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natrecstudio

We have 6 modules, 2 for me and four for a friend, so are looking to power a pair and a quad separately.  Modules may need some service but there's next to nothing in these things!  Simple solutions are welcome, not looking to create a showpiece, don't require phantom.  Please let me know your level of experience and propose a plan & budget if possible.  Thanks!

If you consider they have next to nothing why don't you rack them yourself?
It's really not that difficult.
Look around for rack jobs and you will understand what it takes!

3nity said:
If you consider they have next to nothing why don't you rack them yourself?

That is a goal in my next life.  In this life, I am more prone to breaking things, not building, and humbly seek competent people to do what I cannot ;)

I have an original power supply for those sitting around. Could probably put together a nice rack for you. Will send you a PM.

I'm looking for a single module to complete my rack so if any go unused, feel free to hit me up with a price.

Latest posts

Back