UPDATE: Art - 60/40 - Custom Merch

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matriachamplification

Wall Thomas
Hello GDIY

We are slowly rolling out our DIY or DIE merch for Majestic Electric starting with our Triode Coffee Mugs, Shirts/Jumpers, Writing Pads, Pins plus more.

Other symbols from the the Majestic Electric logo will be available over the weekend.

Let us know your thoughts and ideas of Custom DIY or DIE merch :)

www.majesticelectric.org

Be Well :)

Attachments

• Triode 15oz MEO Mug.png
    Triode 15oz MEO Mug.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 12
I have a T-shirt that says "An engineer is someone who has forgotten more maths than you will ever know". Maybe there is some catchy tube phrase you could replace that with?

Put me down for a mug.

Cheers

Ian

Ricardus said:
I'd get a shirt or a mug or something. The artwork's gotta catch me though...

Agreed. I admit art is not my strong point and we are lookng for someone to create some worthy work. I'll keep GDIY in the loop once I have something worthwhile.

ruffrecords said:
I have a T-shirt that says "An engineer is someone who has forgotten more maths than you will ever know". Maybe there is some catchy tube phrase you could replace that with?

"Valve Technicans are Biased"

This has been rattling in my head for a few days as a slogan. Not sure if the wording is quite right though.

I will see what else we can create.

Thanks for the tips!

Hello GDIY

Upon the advice of Ricardus I worked on a full colour 60/40 (the official brand for our initiative) Triode logo.

I am no artist, but as a casual creative, I am thrilled with the results.

The Colour Icon is complete'ish but the diamond and text is still not quite there yet.

I now have a pro graphic artist /web designer on board so it should move quicker.

Any thoughts are encouraged.

Attachments

• Logo_low_Def_Triode_6040.png
    Logo_low_Def_Triode_6040.png
    344 KB · Views: 15
Hello GDIY

we have finalized our artwork. So you will be glad to hear I won't be posting much more about it :) I can get back to building!

My family and I hope you all approve :)

Wall

Attachments

• Logo_Solar_Flare_Triode_6040_Lo_Def.png
    Logo_Solar_Flare_Triode_6040_Lo_Def.png
    151.1 KB · Views: 8
Hey, thank you for sharing your Majestic Electric shop with us here. I remember that you guys were trying to open before the pandemic, and I'm happy that you managed to keep your idea and platform alive, even after the huge crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown. I would say that you have some unusually designing decisions in your shop. If you are looking for more examples of a good clothing collection, I suggest you look at Miley Cyrus Merch | Official Online Store | Miley Cyrus Fans Merchandise with Big Discount. Fast Shipping Worldwide. site. If you need other suggestions from me, you can always write me in private messages.

Last edited:
Back