What would you do?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm out, bye !

She's cute... and a psycho.

She reminds me of my old neighbour who was a psychologist,... and bat sh*t crazy  ::)
I suspected she was living in a psychosis, but she was so cunningly good at avoiding that issue, one time I got her angry during a talk and she snapped out of it and I was really amazed to see the real her.

She moved at some point... I do kinda miss her  ;D

It's Woody Allen-esque...both the filmmaking/storytelling style and the lightheartedly dark way of questioning what's ethical in sexual matters.

If it was a first date, I'd run to the nearest emergency exit.
But if they were in a relationship where they've established a good level of trust...I don't see an issue with two consenting adults doing what they want to do--but then the contract part would make things very weird.

I don't see a problem. People do much weirder shit.

Guy's argument about her saying no if he asked was a false equivalence.

Ethan said:
It's Woody Allen-esque...both the filmmaking/storytelling style and the lightheartedly dark way of questioning what's ethical in sexual matters.

If it was a first date, I'd run to the nearest emergency exit.
But if they were in a relationship where they've established a good level of trust...I don't see an issue with two consenting adults doing what they want to do--but then the contract part would make things very weird.

I think it is quite obvious a first date, they start by making small talk, specially about the coffee machine, the guy "offering to take a look", thats like the typical stereotypical first date stupid thing we men say and she suddenly drops the bomb on him. Still I want other people to comment before I mention my opinion.

boji said:
"Among heterosexual women who had fantasized about mythical creatures, 63% of them reported fantasizing about vampires. This was followed by werewolves (9%) and demons (8%), with no other creature registering above 5%. "

People in the showbiz sure know this, it is basically the plot of twilight, no wonder it was such a hit.

looking like groupdiy is becoming the kind of place i would say aggressively does not want women around

Back in the 60's when I joined British Aerospace (or British Aircraft Corporation as it was then known), all new recruits had to attend a security briefing. First we had to sign the official secrets act and then we were treated to a lecture about the dangers of falling prey to foreign spies when on holiday abroad. We were specifically warned against beautiful young women who, after only a short acquaintance, invited you to their hotel room.

Nuff said.

Ian

ruffrecords said:
Nobody fantasizes about engineers of any kind.

Cheers

Ian

Absolutely agree!, I always tell my students that everyone hates engineers, engineers invent smartphones, and society blames smart phones for destroying society, engineers invent the internet, society blames the internet of damaging society, engineers invent TV, society blames TV of dumbing down society. Engineers invent Radio waves, society claim radio is unhealthy, engineers invent satelites so people can communicate but society talks about space junk.

People can't be pleased no matter what wonders engineers make. They blame engineers because they are not capable of controlling themselves or their children from using technollogy 24/7.

They even tried to blame COVID on engineers by saying 5G was the cause of it  ;D ;D ;D

Latest posts

Back