• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 500 Series PCBs - mainly compressors and broad eqs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllMixedUp

Hi All,

I am looking to get back into hardware and DIY again.  I'd like to find some 500 series pcbs for compressors and broad eqs.  Please let me know if you have something interesting collecting dust.  I'm not really looking for stuff that is commercially available (ie CAPI, AML, Hairball, etc...) but more so projects that came from this board or elsewhere.  Let me know what you guys have available!

Thank You

One final bump before I move on and start laying out my own pcbs. ;-) If you've got something interesting hit me up.

I figured that since it's a new year I'd give this thread another bump. Looking for mainly 500 series comps and eqs, but would perhaps be interested in some rackmount PCB stuff as well. Again mainly compressors/eqs. If anyone has anything interesting that isn't from the usual suspects (capi, soundskulptor, DIYRE, etc) please let me know what you have. Stereo units interest me as well.

Back