TL AUDIO ebony a1 schematic/service manual

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aleguitarpro

I have this A1 that has one channel that doesn't pass audio.
I tried to send emails to search for a schematic because it mounts vertical PCBs (not easy to troubleshoot due to their mounting) and before desoldering everything I prefer to have an idea.

Someone has a schematic or an idea to address me to finding them?
TL audio is out of business and seems that ebony's schematics aren't easy to source.

Thanks

When they closed they posted an archive of 70+ files including

Classic_Schematics
Crimson_Schematics
Fatman_Schematics
fattrack_schematics
Indigo_Schematics
Ivory_Mk-1_Schematics
Ivory_Mk-2_Schematics
M1_Schematics.pdf
Vintage_Classic_Schematics

I am sure I am not the only one here who downloaded all of them ;D  If it isn't in there there is probably no point in bothering the man.

scott2000 said:
I read somewhere that getting a hold of him via  his brother was a way of getting some schematics...??idk

http://larkingslist.com/

I already had this information but Don Larking told me he hasn't schematics.
He wrote me to contact [email protected] 10 days without any answer...

I have all the other schematics but I need to repair an A1 so they are unuseful.

I'm not happy to trash this unit but with all these vertical boards is a pain to troubleshoot

That stinks.... Never seen the Ebony series but many of the older things were eerily similar throughout....

At least you have working channels . Maybe you can get lucky and test for some differences ...

Hello there
I'm looking for the TL audio PA-1 classic serie schematic you are talking about previously,
anybody can help me please ?
I alreday had a look at which schematics pdf are on the forum but didn't find it..
Best regards

Latest posts

Back